Membrane sweep tomorrow-wish me luck!

Beee

Reaction score
Pointless thread really but midwife is going to attempt a sweep tomorrow if my cervix is favourable. Really hoping it might get things going for me. I had 2 last pregnancy which didn't work.
Anyone with positive sweep experience wanna send some positive vibes my way??
Xx

Good luck hun :) Ive got my sweep friday!! Fingers crossed x

Good luck. Hope it works for you. Had mine last Thursday, didn't work though :(

Good luck!

I do think they work better from 41w.

I had one at 40w last thursday im still here its my 2nd tomorrow.

Yeah, she'll only attempt it if my cervix is favourable. Otherwise I don't see the point in going through the discomfort lol xx

Haha dont blame you 1 bit. I was 2-3cm at mine clearly baby aint ready lol

Only 2cm and less effect at one in my last pregnancy at 41 i had her less than 48hr later

Good luck! Hope it works for you! I had my second last fri... Didn't work, I shall have my third in the morning. Fx for is both!

Well she couldn't do the sweep today. She got a finger into my cervix but said whenever she pushed baby's head floated away. Head needs to come down further so she's told me to get bouncing on the ball. She said cervix was soft but still closed. Think this baby is going to be in for the duration lol xx

Well she couldn't do the sweep today. She got a finger into my cervix but said whenever she pushed baby's head floated away. Head needs to come down further so she's told me to get bouncing on the ball. She said cervix was soft but still closed. Think this baby is going to be in for the duration lol xx

Sorry to hear that. Get bouncing on that ball lady. X

Hey! im due 25th but being induced on sat morning. I got a sweep yesterday afternoon and had some light bleeding (still got it) and lots of cramping. I actually out on my contraction timer app to see if they were regular. they were but they didnt get stronger and I managed to sleep. quite sore pressure wise today but no more cramping :-( u gonna get induced or have to wait till ur date?x

No, won't be induced I'll be waiting it out. Glad you are having some effect from yours.
She will check me next week and try again
Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"