Men...Not sure where to post this or what to do!!!!:@

K

KA92

Sorry if this is the wrong place to post this and sorry its gona be long

Right me and my oh, Mike have been together 4 and a half months...we worked together before we got together and he really is my best friend

he is also four years older than me. Not that im that bothered!!! He says hes nto but....:|

Well he has had two serious relationships one from 16 to 18 and one from 18ish to 20ish (they broke up a year ago hes 21 now). Both girls hurt him very badly and he claimed to me he isnt in contact with either girl...

i told him i dont mind if he speaks to them ( i speak to a few of my exes!) as long as hes honest about it.

When i was pregant we were sitting in the library at uni(indeed we are very sad couple:p) having a laugh and talking about bubs :)(). Then all i heard (pleas eimagine this in a squeaky kind of irishy english twist voice)
"Miiiiiccchaaeeeeelllllll" i was like who the hell says his name like that??

I turned around and there was this girl talking to him about their uni course(asking him about what to do etc) i thought oh thats nice hes helping her out...then she saw me...

And began to rub herself against MY boyfriend saying "well you know what IM like mikey" and "remember when we were together babe" then a classic "OMGGGGGGGGG do you have thte dvd and pic from your 21st? I'd love to see them you should come up to my flat one night we can have a cosy night in"

Now ladies just to be clear he told mme he has not seen or spoke to her since xmas last year(this was in oct this happened) his 21st was in august.

Anyhow by this point id clicked as to who she was...Mike kept one hand on my bump but one arm slightly on her hip...after about ten mins of this whole him and her he went "oh yeah Kim this is Amanda" and the bitch looked me up and down raised an eyebrow when she notcied where is hand once on my tummy and said "oh hi" so i said (nicely lol) Hiya and then remained quiet...

we later argued becasue he lied, PLUS forgot to mention shes on his uni course so he sees and speaks to her every day..please bear in mind im 17 and shes 20

So after this event me and mike spoke i said i didnt mind as long as he was honest...wev been fine ever since...he was a rock during the miscarriage and has been really considerate ever since wev talked about how we both feel not just me and not just him and i thought we were finally gona be ok thatbfinally id be able to get through this miscarriage and tursut him(as some of you may know i was in a bad relationship last year and so i do not trust easily)

HOWEVER, my apologies...

I was on his facebook tonight just commenting when i see that his OTHER ex has also been having a nice converstion with him for weeks now...

Im not really the jealous type and im usually quite mature im just in shock that he lied....plus his mates think "im some girl hes haging around with in Dundee" kind of like a friends with bebefits thing and non of them know im 17...

im just so confused atm!!! He really is a ncie guy very thoughtful and hes my best friend i thought i could trust him

Any advice would be great..even if itas just to tell nme im immature or poste din the wrong place :)

Wow that was long :coffee:

Anyways! Didn't want to read and run sweety!

If that was my OH I would of slapped his ass up, now I am the jealous type, its my downfall, I wouldn't have gone skitz but I certaintly would have made it clear that it wasn't acceptable, if he is having friendly relations with them then he should just say so, otherwise I would think he has something to hide.

Honestly the best thing you can do is sit down and have a heart to heart, tell him why it has upset you, draw the line. It may be harmless and he is just friends with his exes, but at the end of the day even if you are not a jealous person it would be ringing severe alarm bells. Is he worried it might upset you? That you might get jealous? Or is it just a case of typical maleness where he thinks as long as you don't know, even if he is telling porkie pies, it wont matter? I would call him on it!

And you are certaintly not immature, I think I would be more immature in your situation, i.e stamping my foot down! :haha:

Like plutosblue said: Talk to him! Don't accuse him, just say "I don't mind you being in contact with them, you don't need to lie about them". Chances are he's just trying to protect you. Having said that, I would demand that he makes more of a stand for you. Like keeping exes and other girls at arm's length and making sure they know who you are. He probably doesn't even notice how they behave (rubbing up on him is SO not on!) and how it makes you feel. Men can be a bit thick like that. So just sit him down and try to be as calm about it as possible but make sure he knows how this makes you feel.

Like plutosblue said: Talk to him! Don't accuse him, just say "I don't mind you being in contact with them, you don't need to lie about them". Chances are he's just trying to protect you. Having said that, I would demand that he makes more of a stand for you. Like keeping exes and other girls at arm's length and making sure they know who you are. He probably doesn't even notice how they behave (rubbing up on him is SO not on!) and how it makes you feel. Men can be a bit thick like that. So just sit him down and try to be as calm about it as possible but make sure he knows how this makes you feel.

I agree, if any women came up and started rubbing herself up against my man there would be some serious bloodshed :blush: Though I have always been a bit of a hothead, OH calls me his little firecracker :rofl:

Wow that was long :coffee:

Anyways! Didn't want to read and run sweety!

If that was my OH I would of slapped his ass up, now I am the jealous type, its my downfall, I wouldn't have gone skitz but I certaintly would have made it clear that it wasn't acceptable, if he is having friendly relations with them then he should just say so, otherwise I would think he has something to hide.

Honestly the best thing you can do is sit down and have a heart to heart, tell him why it has upset you, draw the line. It may be harmless and he is just friends with his exes, but at the end of the day even if you are not a jealous person it would be ringing severe alarm bells. Is he worried it might upset you? That you might get jealous? Or is it just a case of typical maleness where he thinks as long as you don't know, even if he is telling porkie pies, it wont matter? I would call him on it!

And you are certaintly not immature, I think I would be more immature in your situation, i.e stamping my foot down! :haha:

I totally agree with Pluto here! You're not at all immatture! IInfact he's being the immature one here! If there's nothing to hide then he should just tell you about there conversations. Continue to be the mature one here and talk to him, tell him how you feel and why you feel this way. YOU ARE NOT WRONG! Kudos to you for being a strong woman. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->