Menopur?

Bee Bee

Doula expecting #2
Reaction score
Hi Ladies!

I just left my RE and I have been on Femara for (what will be) 6 cycles. But only 4 cycles since an ectopic pregnancy. Anyway, he knows I'm not quite ready to jump into IUI yet so he suggested we try menopur this month on top of Femara. All he said is that it should make me release more eggs and up my chances of multiples. Which I am kosher with. I'm not doing a HCG trigger either, as apparently the menopur will cost me about $150 which is what the HCG costs me as well.

Anyway, can anyone tell me your experiences with this? I can't seem to find much on it outside of what it's used for...

Hi Ladies!

I just left my RE and I have been on Femara for (what will be) 6 cycles. But only 4 cycles since an ectopic pregnancy. Anyway, he knows I'm not quite ready to jump into IUI yet so he suggested we try menopur this month on top of Femara. All he said is that it should make me release more eggs and up my chances of multiples. Which I am kosher with. I'm not doing a HCG trigger either, as apparently the menopur will cost me about $150 which is what the HCG costs me as well.

Anyway, can anyone tell me your experiences with this? I can't seem to find much on it outside of what it's used for...

My RE tried me in menpour for one cycle and that was the biggest I have
Ever seen my follies grown.
I didnt end up pregnant due to many small cyst and adhensions
Which I just got removed on the 17 of April about aweek ago
But we are starting femara and menpour again next month after AF

Good luck to you doe
Sending baby dust your way

Hi Ladies!

My RE tried me in menpour for one cycle and that was the biggest I have
Ever seen my follies grown.
I didnt end up pregnant due to many small cyst and adhensions
Which I just got removed on the 17 of April about aweek ago
But we are starting femara and menpour again next month after AF

Good luck to you doe
Sending baby dust your way

Ooh! That's good to hear! I hope we both get our :bfp:s with it this cycle!

Yes I totally agree.
I will keep you updated .
menpour is a great start and it works wonders
As a combo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78