Menstrual-like cramps?

xsarahxxannx

Mother of 1 & pregnant
Reaction score
Qestion for everyone:
Did any of you experience menstrual-like cramps in early pregnancy? I have been feeling these for the past 3 days (AF was due yesterday) obviously it didn't show.... but is it still normal to feel the cramps? I'm really worried about it.

They aren't like stabbing pains. Just dull aches, sometimes they do get intense though like they do when I am on my period.

My cramps started way early, at 4 dpo, which is very unusual for me. Up until about 7 weeks I had them nearly all day long, every day. Now it has slowed quite a bit but I get them occasionally. Totally normal :thumbup:

Yes for about 2-3 weeks on and off. til about 7 weeks

Yes. Mine started right around when my period was due and lasted for about a day and a half. Now they sort of come and go.

I was cramping around my supposed period and I still get cramps most days. Just your uterus growing. :)

I was cramping and expecting AF to come any minute when I just for the heck of it took the pregnancy test, and found out I was pregnant! The cramping totally freaked me out, but everywhere I looked/everyone I asked said some cramping was totally normal and not to worry about it.

Thank you so much!
I was so worried.. didn't even want to get up and walk around, I was so scared that something was wrong.
It seems like during the day.... I don't feel anything at all, but at night I start to feel tired and crampy and then I start freaking out!

Thank you for your answers!

yep!!! I had really bad cramps the night af was due I already knew i was pregnant as I had done a test and was so worried posted exactly the same on here!!! dont worry!

Yeah, it's normal. I'm glad you got this answer. There's a LOT going on in there. Find a good pregnancy book and read the positive parts, or even a good website with a list of weekly symptoms that are common to experience and to learn what's going on inside your body. However, don't let any horror stories freak you out - skip over them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->