Merry Christmas Everyone

Nise

Tried to Conceive!
Reaction score
MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE
"I'd like to say a big thank you to all the ladies who have been trying to conceive along with me. You're support has been so invaluable during this last year. Here's wishing all you a fabulous time at Christmas and lots of sticky beans and bumps all over the world in 2010. Big Hugs and love
:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Merry Christmas, Nise. I haven't been around here long, but I too appreciate all the support. Merry Christmas to everyone! And may you all be blessed with a new bump soon!

https://i204.photobucket.com/albums/bb215/momsteachingathome/merry_christmas_animated.gif

Nise - I am welling with tears - your positivity and support over the last five months has meant the world to me, you are my ambassador of TTC - bless you, and dp - may 2010 bring you the sticky :bfp: you so rightly deserve - love you loads, and don't know where I would be without you - much love - K8

Merry Christmas to all on bnb especially the few lovely ladies who have supported me thus far I don't know how I would have got by without you all xx

Attachments

• merry christmas.jpg
    merry christmas.jpg
    5.3 KB · Views: 32
You're an angel Nise, I want to thank you for all your support since I've joined BnB. It has meant so much to me to have your advice and PMA :hugs: I hope that 2010 is a bfp year for you x

Nise... you are one of the sweetist ladies and your support is amazing xxxx

Big love at christmas xx

Hope you have a wonderful Christmas time too Nise!:hugs: And heres to all of us getting a nice sticky bfp in the New Year!:happydance:

Nise your an inspiration and have helped me loads huni xxx merry Christmas and hopefully a :bfp: for 2010 xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->