Message From Molly (UV)

polo_princess

♥ Brookes Mummy ♥
Reaction score
Ladies, Molly cant get online atm but has asked me to let you all know ...

Due to all of the financial problems they're having right now to add to it all someone has stolen her OH's identity and basically wiped their account out. so im sorry to say she is having to CANCEL her wedding on the 22nd of November.

Poor Molly is really gutted, but there is just one thing after another going wrong for her and James that they've been left with no option!! :cry:

Just wanted to keep you all in the loop after your help with getting her the wedding dress and whatnot and lets all keep our fingers crossed things start to look up for the pair of them!!

Shit is this why there was a prob with the rent?

*hugs* Molly x

aww poor molly, thats all she needs. I thought i hadnt seen her on for a while. Hope things improve for her, and its a shame about the wedding, but as long as they have each other to get through the tough times thats all that matters xxx :hugs: to molly xx

Oh no, that is terrible!

:hug: to you Molly!

:hugs: Im so sorry to hear that :hugs:

Oh no :( really gutted to hear this and after all thats happened already

big :hugs: Molly

Hope everything gets sorted for her, thats such an awful thing to happen :hug:

:hugs::hugs: I hope she sorts it out soon!!! As if she needs this on top of everything!

poor gal - i am personally going to screw her letting agents for her and get her some cash!!! complete aholes messing her about!!

Awww no thats really terrible:hugs:

Well as some one else said they have each other to get through this but how devastating regarding their wedding.....AND I just cant believe people these days taking what isnt theirs and sod whoever gets hurt! I hope they hunt whoever stole his identity and lock them up for a bloody long time!

Thinking of you guys...

:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Emma.xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"