messy cycles 10 months after 2nd m/c

amy.j

cautiously expecting :)
Reaction score
Hi all :)

I am going to the doctors in a couple of hours as my last af was 27th dec :nope:

We m/c in april 09 and have been ttc since then its frustrating because i fell pregnant really quickly the first two times and now its taking ages and my cycles are really messed up :cry:

the periods i have had are as follows :
11th june
11th &21st sept
18th nov
27th dec

What i am wondering is if you think the doctor may give us clomid or something to kick start ovulation because i have a feeling some of my cycles are annovulatory?????? what do you reckon :shrug: x

Yep, I would think that they would want to give you clomid. Also, have been checked to see if you have PCOS?

ive not been for ages i will ask them if they will run tests thank you daisygirl82

hi our as are very similar to mine! I went to the doctors other week and he did hormone tests but theycame bk normal. Wouldbe nice to hear how u get on

dont have any advice hun just popping by the wish you luck and hope you get a bfp soon xx

I guess treatment would depend on the reason for this happening to you - have found a link which might be of use:

https://www.babyhopes.com/articles/anovulation.html

Hope you get some answers

hx

hi our as are very similar to mine! I went to the doctors other week and he did hormone tests but theycame bk normal. Wouldbe nice to hear how u get on

i shall post back and let you know :)

hi :)

So the doctor didnt really help too much she feels that i just have irregular cycles and the fact that i am still having them means that i dont need bloods as she knows im not menopausal......

She just advised me to start using persona to see if i ovulate and try babydancing evry time thats positive for a few months.

if i dont fall pregnant soon then she asked me to come back so i guess i had a wasted journey but she thinks im ok so i am happy in that respect thanks to all of you who posted xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->