Metal Framed Bed

Wobbles

BnB Co-Founder ~ Retired
Reaction score
Caitlin will be 1 year 8 months old when we move her over - she will move over shortly before baby #2 we hope.

Been bed searching and want Mums advice who have a child around a year and half or past that age of course ....

Would a metal framed bed be ok? Or am I being silly asking :rofl:

https://thumbs2.ebaystatic.com/pict/3900104188038080_1.jpg

& if so will I need a guard at that age too?

I have metal bunk beds and its fine, never used a bed guard, just folded a duvet and put under bed for the first couple of nite's, so if he did fall it wasn't too much of a bump x

I was going to get that same bed for Carly , i dont see a prob with it :)

yeah it looks fine, i would get a bed guard for it though just for peace of mind, you will have to check which one will fit the bed though obv lol x

Yeah iv got that bed in the four poster style for Chloe shes been in it since she was just over a year. I never bothered with a bed gaurd and shes always been ok. x

Thanks girls - My life just got easier finding one lol

x

Yeah iv got that bed in the four poster style for Chloe shes been in it since she was just over a year. I never bothered with a bed gaurd and shes always been ok. x

Theres one in argos - I love it! SC not too keen lol!

Thanks girls - My life just got easier finding one lol

x

Theres one in argos - I love it! SC not too keen lol!

Do you and SC agree on anything :rofl:

Cute bed xx

Yeah it was Argos i got it, Chloe loves it its theres no more tears going to bed now cos its her 'special princess bed' lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->