Metformin and clomid buddy...4dpo here!

katejo

Reaction score
Hello. Im 25 and DH is 28. We are finally back to trying and this is our first cycle. I took 50mg clomid days 5-9 and am on 1000mg metformin. Im currently 4 dpo and Af is due around the 6th -8th. I have been using opk's this month as well as preseed. DH's SA a few years back was normal but we haven't had it checked lately. Looking for a buddy who is also on clomid.:thumbup:

hi i will be taking clomid soon i hope i am on cd12 though and af still here wanna be ttc buddies

so how is everything going for you so far?

It's going okay. Im 4dpo and anxious to test! I go in on Thursday for a 7dpo progesterone test. Im hoping it comes back good! My ovulation tests were kind of funny this cycle. I got two positives on two different days with a day in between the two that was negative. CD 17 and 19. I used two different opk's so it was hard to compare the two. Now I am experiencing sore bbs, and cramping like AF but not as bad just sort of a dull pain. Im hoping it's a good sign. Based on how my cycles used to be I should get af on the 4th but since I o'd later than normal I should get af on the 8th. Im hoping to wait to test until the 8th but I highly doubt I can wait that long.

For me clomid wasn't that bad at all. I had one day where I feel like killing someone but that was about it. No hot flashes no nausea. I did have a little cramping in my ovaries but Im hoping that just meant that I was gearing up for o.

How are things going for you?? Whats your story?

i hope you get your bfp.

i am 28 dh is 45 we ttc our first togather ive had four misscarges and a chemical
af it has been here since the 18th of this month.
i am suppose to take clomid next month days 3-7
i am so ready yo have our little bundle of joy

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"