MF Infertility, prescribed clomid.

Lvtnb4

Reaction score
Hello there! I was looking for anyone who was in a similar situation as us or possibly had any success stories. We have been TTC for a little over a year now. I ovulate normally and have pretty normal cycles. We recently found out that DH has low testosterone levels and low sperm count levels. Everything else on both SA's were very good (motility, morphology, vitality). He was prescribed Clomid 50mg once daily. He's had no side effects (besides he thinks his muscles look bigger lol). He has a repeat SA coming up soon as well as a follow up with the Dr. at the end of November.

I guess I'm just curious to see if anyone had any success with this? Everything I'm reading the male had low sperm count and morphology and motility. Obviously everyone hopes to conceive naturally. But these all seemed to end up in IUI and IVF. Not saying we won't do those if absolutely necessary. TIA for any responses!

I am bummed to not see any other people reply, I am very curious as well. I have read about men being prescribed clomid with exceptional outcomes, but never actually talked to anyone that actually did it. Good luck to you both! She he is prescribed once daily for the entire month?

Yes! Thanks for your reply! I think he has 3 refills on it, so enough to cover until our next “recheck”.

I'm really interested in knowing how it works for you guys, clomid was the key to our infertility it really worked for me.

Did your husband take it?? Would love to hear your story!!

Did your husband take it?? Would love to hear your story!!

No just me, I'm on it again right now as well.
I did find a very large group on Facebook called "clomid support" it has like over 3k people in it, you might ask there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->