Michigan???

haha, nice! My hubs lived in St. Johns for ages, good times there. I used to work at the Mancino's in the "shopping center" (if you could call it that) with the Beaner's and Subway and LCC. Oh, I miss my steak grinders! Yum. I remember going to the Wheel Inn all the time during high school - please tell me you can still get those amazing rolls there?

How long ago did you work at Mancinos?? I'm impressed you can call anything in St Johns a 'shopping center' with a straight face hahaha. Small town, that's slowly dying.

I also lived in Dewitt for a summer after I got kicked out. I was a live-in Nanny in the apartment complex by the cemetary.

And sweetie, I don't think The Wheel with ever die...it's a staple of this town. And yes, they still have those amazing rolls haha. Also, cinnamon rolls to DIE FOR

Um, I wanna say I worked there for about 6months in 2006. That place was overrun by the peeps from the Baptist Church down the road - all the bigwigs hated me cuz I didn't go there. Ah, high school drama....
LOL, I know, I didn't know what else I could call it tho! Either shopping center or that place-with-a-couple-stores/restaurants-and-a-large-amount-of-parking-lot! :p

Has 127 gotten any better? Last year when I visited my parents I swear the road had more pot holes and bumps then all of Ohio! That's something I will miss when I move back up - VA has great roads.

Lol I haven't noticed much of a difference in the past year

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->