Microfibre?

purpledahlia

Mummy
Reaction score
whats the best microfibre nappies or inserts i can get? All my nappies are still taking days to dry despite putting the heating on and doing 2 spin cycles, Its detering me from using them because i hate when i run out cos some are almost dry, some are freshly washed and bucket full of dirties!I need some fast drying ones to use in the house at least and save my pretties for out n about, anyone reccommend any? All my microfibre inserts dry really fast?

Pop-In dream dri nappies I do like...its the ONLY microfibre I get on with as its....nicer!

Otherwise use your exsisting nappies and buy some microfibre inserts for them and then buy some thin bamboo ones that you can stock up on so you have plenty that can be left drying and couple up the microfibre with a bamboo booster and away you go!

so just use for example a mini la la with a (random?) microfiber insert? or do you mean buy extra sets of for example mini la la inserts?! :S im confused! I just use the nappy with the inserts it comes with! : /

ahah I mean just buy a few piles of microfibre inserts and bamboo boosters.
EG Weenotions do packs of three boosters for £5.30. You can normally pick up microfibre inserts for about £2-3 each new, get more bamboo boosters (ie twice as many as microfibre) then you are able to leave the bamboo to dry for twice as long but reuse the microfibre inserts with a bamboo booster in ANY pocket nappy straight away.

Would a stay dry Flip work? They seem to dry really quickly for us, overnight is usually fine :D

https://cgi.ebay.co.uk//NEW-FUZZI-B...e05603b1270a0e202e4a784ffdbff55#ht_1700wt_859
https://www.bebeco.co.uk/bumgenius-onesize-microfibre-insert-1535-p.asp
https://weenotions.co.uk/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=36&products_id=144
https://www.ukorganics.co.uk/products/product-info.php?_ProductId=529

I find flip SD and BGs dry fastest although yup pop ins do too.

Funny enough I now sell fuzz bunz microfibre inserts seperately too, i just added them this afternoon. My Fuzzi Bunz pockets are probably one of the fastest drying nappies i have along with bumgenius.

see my fuzzi inserts dont dry that fast really.. the booster of the BG does but not the main bit?
I hated flips :(

the difference is between a booster and an insert. if you JUST use microfibre you need a thicker one like the Fuzzi or BG otherwise she will outpee it in like an hour. You could combine a microfibre insert with a bamboo booster or a microfibre booster with bamboo booster...that should give enough for 3 hours.

im so confused! so i need to get some extra boosters (them being the top thinner ones?) in bamboo and microfiber inserts being the thicker ones that fold down for sizing, and put them together for any pocket when the others are drying?

If you want the fastest drying keeping max absorbency then a microfibre insert over a bamboo booster would be the best combo.

booster being the smaller thinner one and insert being the thicker bigger one??

you can tell i just buy ones i like and use them as they come! LOL, apart from BGs i add a microfiber cloth ha ha

Righty, i will get some, that seems the most logical way.. i just got my bill in aswell, heating has to go off. !

i sell mf boosters with a liner sewn on top, you just fold it up with the liner on top and sit it on top of your nappy instead of a liner, i dont actually have them seperately on the shop atm as they are just an option in with the pocket nappies but i'll make you some up if you fancy? they are £2 each and you can pick which fleece you want on the top as your liner, they dry really quickly as they are only one layer of mf when unfolded...let me know anyways

x

Oh that would be great!! So is that all an insert or do i still need the bamboo bit? will take a few anyway! Dont mind what the liner is.. anything pink and girly ha ha!or whatever you have left really i know your selling up :)()

I do microfibre inserts (BG v3s and Flips) with a bamboo booster - it works really well. I have a load of size 2 Little Lamb bamboo boosters, and I fold them in half and place it up front, under the insert. He only wets in front, the back can be bone dry and the front sopping wet. The LL boosters don't take too long to dry either, and they are cheap.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->