Mid cycle spotting & other symptoms???

beetle_sguk

Reaction score
I had my last period on the 20th of August, slightly lighter & shorter than normal.
Then on the the 1st of September I started to have spotting. It started very light, only when wiping, slightly on pantiliner too.
Over the next couple of days it got a little heavier, not enough to fill a pad a day. This lasted for a day and a half. It was a slightly diff colour and consistency than when I have my period. I had period like pains during this time too, but a little less than normal.

I'm due to start my period again any day now! But I have a suspicion it isn't going to arrive! I normally get really bad PMS. Really bad mood swings, irritable, and eat loads! But I've not had any of that.

I've had sore nipples for the last few days, and kinda a bit sticky/leaky come the end of the day. I've had headaches, and a general unwell feeling. I've also had the odd few stomach cramps, backache, and the veins in my boobs are more prominent. I also feel as though my belly is growing, and I have the stretch marks to prove it! I've been either tired constantly, or not being able to sleep, peeing more, and more thirsty than usual.

So what do you think? Was the spotting I had too early to be implantation?
I'm really confused at the moment.

I've yet to test, as I'm waiting for my period to either arrive or not.

:hi: Welcome to BnB!

Well I think if you are wondering if you could be pregnant, the best thing to do is to take a test. Best of luck....Keep us posted.

Is it a wise idea just to wait a few more days tho, incase AF arrives? Or can I do a test now, or is it too early?

I'm so nervous about all this. I split up with my bf 3 weeks ago, we were only together for 4 months. I have no idea what I would do if its positive!:wacko:

:hugs: Test in the morning with your First Morning Urine (FMU)

I would test first thing in the morning ( mid stream)

The on and off bleeding & spotting you had if it was unusual would have made me test :D

Good luck testing :dust:

I did a test today. I didn't use FMU, but I tested after 4 hours of not going to the toilet, and I didn't have anything to drink in that time.

The result was negative. I'm not 100% sure exactly when my period is due tho, I just know it's within the next few days or so.
The tests I bought weren't the early test ones.

So does this mean I'm not pregnant, or I was just testing too early?

I personally would use that test as a peace of mind of what was what & keep my fingers crossed. Many girls have had negative results that ended up in a positive but stay neutral & good luck!

Thanks.

I bought some cheapie hpt's today, so will continue testing over the next few days, with FMU.

I don't feel like AF is going to arrive, but at the same time I do lol

So today I bought some first response tests. I did one earlier and it was negative, although I'm sure I can see something there (prob wishful thinking!).

I'm on day 28 of my cycle, the shortest cycle I've had is 23 days, and the longest is 35, so it's a bit of a guessing game as to when AF is due really.

Thing is, I havent had any PMT symptoms at all! I'm usually really irritable and moody, and eat like a pig. But not had that at all this month.

So I'm thinking that maybe the test might still not pick up, even tho its an early response one. What do you think?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->