Mid week O blues

Juice

Reaction score
Just needed to vent my frustration...sorry ladies.

I am CD16 and was so excited to get my smiley face with the CB digital O sticks this morning. I got back from work, cooked a lovely dinner and......DH is knackered and all :growlmad: about me trying to create some :hugs:!!

On the plus side we did manage to :sex: last night so might have caught the early fertile period but we never seem to manage more than once during the important days...if only I could O at the weekend.

Wishing you all lots of luck in ttc :winkwink:

good luck hun! i say seduce him! xx

Thanks...I'll try to find that seductive side of me ...it must be there somewhere!!

Good luck with your ttc - hang in there xx

It's very frustrating when they won't play ball nicely! Still if you dtd yesterday then I'd say it's all looking good. Good luck :hugs:

Juice, i'm fully with you here.....how come you don't do anything all month and as soon as its OV time everyone wants to see you or it all goes off the boil.

On wed (1st sign cm) OH not only isn't in the mood but announces his mum is coming for dinner Thurs (last) night, he's been invited out tonight, and then my neighbours catch me yesterday and ask us round tomorrow night.

I managed to pin him to the bed yesterday morning out of sheer desperation, then wake up this morning to find him already dressed for work, going in early as they had a bad day yesterday!

I am now trying to think how can i win him over before he goes out tonight knowing he'll be in no fit state when he comes back but this is all just too much like hard work. I really didn't want to divulge all the female goings on to not put pressure on him but feel like i'm fighting a loosing battle.

Its bad enough being over when af arrives but being over before its begun is just soooo annoying.

Nature's contraceptive...who needs the pill!!!

Oh you poor Hun. I so feel for you. I guess, in general, guys will never fully understand how in tune with our monthly cycles we really are...especially when ttc. I can appreciate that it's hard for them to 'respond to demand' but it doesn't take away our frustration of missing yet another opportunity.

Let's make a point of keeping positive so we can atleast encourage healthy baby making vibes xxx

Yeeeeeh, my OH is such a wally, thank heavens!! He just rang to say he got the wrong night and its next Friday for the boys night out.

Having been a total stress head all morning with my how can i dtd before he needs goes out plan, i was totally casual when he told me like it was any other day... If only he knew!

So off to do a bit of 'me' pampering before he arrives home....destressing and relaxing very much required now and well you know the rest!!!

Go girl, go girl....wow the pants off him! Good luck xx

It's so hard to have to BD during the work week. I'm crossing my fingers that my next project O is correct, as it will be on a Monday/Tuesday, so we can BD to our hearts' content the weekend leading up!

Hi Jaime - fingers crossed that all works out for you. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->