• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Middle name for Autumn *never mind*

Stormynights

DD + Peanut
Reaction score
It needs to start with the letter J

DD's middle name is May... I think June would be cute but unsure if it's too word-y?
We actually had June picked out first for a middle name for this LO if it's a girl, but the only first name DH and I could agree on is Autumn... so what do you think?

Autumn June?
I also like Autumn Jasper

**Baby has a settled name now, and it isn't even Autumn :haha:**

Love June! Not fussed on Jasper though, to me Autumn is do pretty and Jasper is masculine.

Other suggestions
Jane
Jasmine
Jessica
Jade

Still like June best though.

Autumn Jade flows well.

I prefer June to Jasper too :)

Autumn Jade sounds better to me, because my mind goes 'June isn't in autumn' when I hear Autumn June.

Jade isn't an option for us.
My nieces name is Jayden, and I used to work with a girl named Jade that ended up dating my cousin and things went badly there.

I liked Autumn Joy a lot, but my mom said it reminded her of almond joy, so now that's all I can think of when I say it.

Autumn Jay?
Autumn Jem
Autumn Jess(a)

Or if you love June what about as a first name? Juniper? Or does it have to be middle name J?

Hopefully LO is a boy because we are 100% set on our boy name lol.

We think it would be special to have June as a middle name because our daughter's middle name is May. Keep up the theme there.

Autumn is the only first name we could agree on.

I think Autumn June with your daughter's middle name is actually really cute.

Other suggestions:

Jean
Jada
Jalyn
Jewel
Jo
Jubilee

My cousins name is Autumn Joy and I think it's lovely. I had never thought of it being similar to Almond joy!

If it has to start with a J I think you will struggle.
To me all of them sound odd apart from Autumn Jade or Autumn Jane but that could be because I'm not fond of Autumn. Does it definitely have to be a J? Because I think Autumn Rose sounds lovely.

If it has to start with a J I think you will struggle.
To me all of them sound odd apart from Autumn Jade or Autumn Jane but that could be because I'm not fond of Autumn. Does it definitely have to be a J? Because I think Autumn Rose sounds lovely.

I love Autumn Rose, but my cat's name is Gypsy Rose... :haha:

June also holds significance because I found out I was pregnant with DD in June, and this LO in May... DD's middle name is May, I think it'd be a cute story for this LO to have the middle name June. I also like the initials AJ as a nickname for a little girl.

I really love the name Anneliese June but DH hates it. I'm just at a loss.

We don't know if baby is a boy or girl yet, so hopefully I'm doing all this worrying for nothing... we all have strong feelings that it's a girl though.

I was born in June, and the birth flower is Rose... so that would tie it in well... but would that be weird for my cat and my baby to have the same mn? :haha:

I don't think it's weird that your cat has Rose in its name. In the most sensitive sense possible - cats don't live forever, meaning that it's a temporary thing. You don't have to go around telling people that your cat and your daughter share a middle name. I think Autumn Rose sounds lovely.

Baby appears to be a girl after all!

Autumn Rose it is. Also, it turns out that is my father in laws mom's middle name. So that was a nice surprise.

That's such a beautiful name. Congrats on your little girl.

Autumn Rose is lovely and it's the first thing I thought of when I read thread title. Congratulations on team pink x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->