• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Middle Name for Dovey?

MidnightJoy

Reaction score
So I have 2 things I need help with!
Hubby and I are both hoping for a Girl. My entire life I wanted to name my daughter after my mom and cousin who's also named after my mom. Now that I'm faced with the actual opportunity, I've changed my mind. No reason for the change at all. I just think it's something I'd rather name my daughter if I ended up having 2 I guess....
So if we have a girl, Hubby would love to name her after his grandmother Dovey which I love. We want to change the middle name and was wondering what you all thought would be good. We will also use Dove as a nickname.

My 2nd thing I need help with, is my husband wants to name a boy with his initials (Not same names just initials) which are J.W. His family has the tradition of sharing the fathers initials with their first born. His father was J.W. as well, and his younger brother is A.L. and his brother's daughter is also A.L...He only wants to do initials with a boy.
We've considered James, and John, but they are both names in my family (My dad and grandfather) and I'm not keen to use them as I love the name John but don't want to tell my family I didn't name him after my grandpa and have them complain but also don't want them to think I named him after him too. Same goes for my dad.
J names are hard for us to come up with, and W names are even harder!

So if anyone has any suggestions for a middle name for Dovey and/or any boy names with J.W. would be much appreciated!

Dovey Claire
Dovey Emilia
Dovey Beatrice
Dovey Helena
Dovey Evelyn
Dovey Rose
Dovey Evangeline
Dovey Sophia

J names:
Julian
Justin
Jacob