Middle name for Erin

Ganton

Reaction score
So, I'm over 37 weeks pregnant, team yellow, and I'm starting to have doubts over our girls name that we agreed on when I became pregnant with our DS (obviously, team yellow when we were thinking of girls names). The name is Eva, but my issues are that I think it doesn't really "go" with our DS's name, Benjamin, and I now associate the name with a really overpowering lady that I've met through work, so don't really think of it as being a sweet name any more.

We're absolutely decided on Sebastian as a boys name, but I keep coming back to the girls name, and the only alternative I think my DH will consider is Erin (which I really like), but I'm stuck for a middle name. Eva would have been Eva Catherine, but I don't think Erin Catherine works, so any suggestions?

Erin Elizabeth/Eliza
Erin Maria
Erin Lucy
Erin Cathy
Erin Louise/a

I think Erin and Sebastian are lovely names, so I hope you can find a middle name you love too.

Thanks for the reply Mrs HM. You're definitely thinking along the same lines as me - I think something ending in -a would have a nice flow to it, so I think Erin Maria and Erin Louisa sound good.

I just need to bring up the conversation with hubby this evening.

What sprung to mind was Benjamin and Lola, though I don't know why! I think Erin Catherine is fine though!

We have an Erin Abigail (her middle name is after my sister)

Thanks for the comments - I also like Erin Elizabeth. Especially since Elizabeth is a name within the family. That's the reason that I originally wanted Catherine.

Pinklizzy, I'd seen your ticker on another thread that I'd been looking at, and was going to ask what your DD's middle name was - again Abigail is another name that I like and works well with Erin and our surname.

I brought it up with hubby last night, and I'm pleased that he said we could give it some serious thought. He said Erin is nice, and also suggested Erica. We decided to sleep on it and we'll have another chat later on. I'd also thought of Erica, so am now thinking Erica Catherine could be good?

Erin Kate
Erin Jade
Erin Rose
Erin Claire

I think a one syllable name works best x

Thanks for the comments - I also like Erin Elizabeth. Especially since Elizabeth is a name within the family. That's the reason that I originally wanted Catherine.

Pinklizzy, I'd seen your ticker on another thread that I'd been looking at, and was going to ask what your DD's middle name was - again Abigail is another name that I like and works well with Erin and our surname.

I brought it up with hubby last night, and I'm pleased that he said we could give it some serious thought. He said Erin is nice, and also suggested Erica. We decided to sleep on it and we'll have another chat later on. I'd also thought of Erica, so am now thinking Erica Catherine could be good?

I like Erica a lot! such a beautiful name

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->