middle name for Michael

C

charlie_lael

Any middle name ideas for Michael? We can't find any we like. :wacko:

I always think there's no point in a middle name unless it holds some significance. So if it was me, I'd start there. Do you have any family members (or ancestors) you'd like to honour? Would you like to incorporate a male version of your name, or maybe your maiden name? Someone you admire from the world of literature, science, music, film...? A favourite religious figure? Is there something you'd like his name to mean, something that is special about this pregnancy or baby? A place or song or poem that holds significance?
If start with those questions and see if anything stands out. Michael goes with lots of different names so at least you shouldn't have a big problem making it sound good.

My brother's name is Michael and his middle name is Joseph- so that sound like it goes together to me!

James
Joseph
Thomas
William
David
Benjamin

We're making Alex's middle name James because it's my father's name and if he was a girl, his middle name would be Ann, as it's my mother's middle name and my BF's mother's middle name.

I honestly don't know what we'll do for any subsequent boys, because BF's father isn't in the picture and my grandfather passed on his name to my uncle, who passed it on to my cousin. We'll probably just pick something we like.

What kind of middle name are you looking for? I guessed something a little more traditional like Michael.

I think Michael is such an easy name to work with...a lot of names pair up with it nicely.

How about Michael Anthony? Or Michael Christian?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->