Middle name for Oscar

Jennifurball

Mother of 1 and a bump!
Reaction score
First of all what are people's thoughts on Oscar? It's not a name I have ever come across before which is one reason why I chose it, just wanted to know if people thought it was cute or not?

Also what names go with it as a middle name? I have nothing to do with the dad so can't pick a name from him etc, and wouldn't want to haha.

I like Oscar as first or middle. Kind of similar, my DS has Owen as one of his middle names. Its after my grandpa. Is that an option? Naming after a family member?

It's hard but Oscar Pistorius has completely ruined the name Oscar for me and I don't like it at all these days!

I do know of a few little boys named Oscar though and they're all very cute

What about

Oscar Samuel
Oscar James
Oscar George
Oscar Thomas

I love the name Oscar and suggested it to my husband as a potential boys name but he has this extreme association thing and said it makes him think of Oscar the grouch. I think it's adorable for a little boy and in my opinion it ages well too. Bonus that Oz can be used as a nn.

I really do like this name but for a boy I am stuck using my husband's middle name as it's a tradition he wants to continue. I haven't been able to consider middle names before so here it goes.

Oscar Martin
Oscar Michael
Oscar Luis
Oscar William

Lol yes Oscar Pistorius did cross my mind.

Oscar James, that's nice.

I find James goes nicely with most names and is a lovely middle name! It's my eldest son's middle name X

I love Oscar, I don't think of Pistorius at all unless someone mentions him.

I love oscar! My step dad called my son that on accident once.... his name is Oliver. I was going to say Oscar leo and I like Oscar James too.

Ah thanks, I have had a few people put me off, when I mention Oscar I don't get a reaction at all :/ I think it's cute though and like names that loads of others don't have. Plus I think it suits a baby and a little cheeky lad lol.

PP mentioned Oscar Rowan, I think that's cute. Maybe Oscar Alexander?

I like oscar

Oscar james
Oscar luke
Oscar lee
Oscar leo
Oscar caleb
Its hard to know without surname but i love the name xx

I like Oscar. I agree that Oscar James sounds nice.

Oscar Louis
Oscar Benjamin
Oscar David
Oscar Henry

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly