Middle Name Help!!

steph1505

Reaction score
Hi there!!

So little man is due at end of August and we think we have our name picked!

We think weve settled on Brandon. We went through hundreds of names...I always loved Brandon but OH had to exhaust all other names before being happy and now we both love the name!

But we want to give a middle name but cant really think of anything that goes! OH likes Cole but Im not sure about that!

Baby's surname name will be Caira (pronounched Kyra) and I just dont know if Brandon Cole Caira sounds right!

Does anyone have any other suggestions?! Any help would be appreciated :D xxx

Brandon Michael
Brandon Kyle
I do love Brandon Cole.. That sounds so nice!

Do you not want the middle name to be named after someone ie. father, grandad etc?

My son's middle name is Bryn. Its special to us as he was concieved at a place that began with Bryn and its also Welsh and Wales is a special place to be and hubby.

I would like the middle name to be after someone special...but my dads name is James and OH's name is Thomas and Im not sure if they sound good with Brandon! I do like the idea of making his name special tho...Ive just got no imagination!!

I do like Brandon Michael but OH doesnt!! xx

The only thing about Brandon Lee would be people would think we named him after the Kung Fu guy!! :rofl:

What about:
Brandon James Caira
Brandon Sydney Caira
Brandon Leo Caira
Brandon Oliver Caira
Brandon Jansen Caira
Brandon Harrison Caira

Best of Luck!!

I think Thomas sounds nice and then it'll mean something to you aswell if that's what you want x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->