Middle name - help!

sarahbear731

TTC #3!
Reaction score
DH and I can't decide on a middle name for our Baby Lump. Little man is coming in a few months and nothing fits. We have chosen Emmett as a first name (no, not from Twilight :dohh: - its a family name we both love!) and we just cannot settle on anything. DS1 is Marshall Bryan and insists we name his brother Emmett Nelson. Where he picked up the name Nelson, we have no idea, but pretty much as soon as we found out I was expecting, he has wanted that to be his brother's name lol Our last name is Tabor. HELP!

our son recently announced he wants a baby and likes the name wilson - no idea where he pulled this from lol

it might be cute to let your son have his way of bonding with the new baby, I think emmett and nelson go well together both are classic but not common names

I'm actually starting to lean towards that, especially since DH HATES everything I've come up with and thinks of some reason why it just won't work. If Baby Lump comes and no middle name has been decided, Nelson it is! Lol

I like Nelson, wouldn't have thought of it myself but its good and works well with Emmett and your surname too.
I agree that its a lovely way of starting off the bonding process too.

Neither are a name I would have chosen personally, but when I say it out loud with your last name, I really like it. I would say go for it! Plus then that gives your other child a personal connection to the baby. I wish my son would be helpful. He just keeps saying we should name his sister "Tooty butt". Ah, the humor of a 4.5 year old! :)

Neither are a name I would have chosen personally, but when I say it out loud with your last name, I really like it. I would say go for it! Plus then that gives your other child a personal connection to the baby. I wish my son would be helpful. He just keeps saying we should name his sister "Tooty butt". Ah, the humor of a 4.5 year old! :)

LOL... my son says baby's should be names Jah-Chalk, or Poach. :shrug: He is 3.5.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->