Middle name help

hopefulinwv

Reaction score
We are changing the name of one of our twins from Avery to Aria. (Are-ee-uh) We are thinking of changing her middle name too but aren't 100% sure. Her current middle name is Jade. Right now I have Jolie, Jolene, Elaine, Shaelyn, and Liana on my list. Any suggestions?

I love the name Liana but Aria Liana might not flow as smoothly with the two similar "a" sounds at the end. Aria Elaine sounds especially lovely to me! Maybe Liane (a variation on Liana), Elise or Elyse, Jane, Raine, Lark?

I think Aria Jade sounds lovely, so I would keep the middle name if I were you. Of the others you listed I also like the flow of Jolie and Jolene.

If it's not too much of an intrusion - how come you're changing her name?

Jade is the only middle name I think 'goes' with Aria. I'd keep it as is!

I think Aria Jade sounds the best of those. I think Aria Elaine looks nice but with my accent the double vowel (going from the -a in Aria to the soft 'e' in Elaine) kind of mashes together and doesn't sound quite right. But again, could just be my accent.

I think Aria Jade sounds lovely, so I would keep the middle name if I were you. Of the others you listed I also like the flow of Jolie and Jolene.

If it's not too much of an intrusion - how come you're changing her name?

We had them unexpectedly at 34 weeks because my water broke. We only had one name picked out at that point which is her sister's name (Delaney Brielle) so we were kind of rushed to make a decision. I've tried to let her name grow on me but Avery just doesn't fit her and i don't love it. Aria fits her and i love it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->