Middle Name Help

cmp

Reaction score
We have narrowed down our baby girl names to Nora and Lainey. I prefer Lainey (as do both grandmas) but my SO prefers Nora. I chose both and really do like both, but I can NOT for the life of me come up with middle names for either. I think if I have some middle name options, it will be easier to decide.
I don't want to use any family names because I'm afraid of anyone being upset that their name was not used..and most of the family names just don't go with either.

Any suggestions? Honestly, I've even considered Nora Lane, but I have an uncle Lane, so there's that family thing. :laugh2:

- Anne
- Jane
- Marie
- Leigh
- Rose
- Jade

Have you got a preference? An idea you are sort of following? If you know if you are after something traditional, unique, floral etc it might make it easier to find something.

I'm picky but I'm not so picky that I wouldn't consider anything. I love victorian names, but I'm not set on anything like that. I just simply didn't want too boring or too crazy.
My middle name is Michelle, which I wouldn't technically mind using, except his ex's name is Michele and she's quite honestly insane...threatened to kill me when we started dating and such.
I'm just looking for any ideas that I might not come up with myself, so I figured I'd try this site since there's so many ladies on here with so many good ideas.

My middle name is Michelle, which I wouldn't technically mind using, except his ex's name is Michele and she's quite honestly insane...threatened to kill me when we started dating and such.
{/QUOTE]

LOVE Michelle. Hubby just won't go for it. :/ I get that reason. Lol. You associate a name to a particular person who has caused problems and you refuse to use it because it reminds you. I think it's a natural defense mechanism.

So while other ladies are coming up with ideas (you will figure something out) have you thought about variations of your middle name? :) Just a thought. I've included a link just as for a little on the idea front. But what ever you pick, you'll love it. :)

https://www.behindthename.com/name/michelle/related

{/QUOTE]

LOVE Michelle. Hubby just won't go for it. :/ I get that reason. Lol. You associate a name to a particular person who has caused problems and you refuse to use it because it reminds you. I think it's a natural defense mechanism.

So while other ladies are coming up with ideas (you will figure something out) have you thought about variations of your middle name? :) Just a thought. I've included a link just as for a little on the idea front. But what ever you pick, you'll love it. :)

https://www.behindthename.com/name/michelle/related

I did not think of variations, thank you!

I'm terrible with "oh I don't like this girl named *, so I can't use it." That has driven my SO absolutely crazy this whole time. :haha:

Nora Elizabeth
Nora May
Nora Eileen
Nora Rose
Nora Jade

Lainey May
Lainey Rachel
Lainey Olivia
Lainey Nicole
Lainey Marie

Hope these help!

We have narrowed down our baby girl names to Nora and Lainey. I prefer Lainey (as do both grandmas) but my SO prefers Nora. I chose both and really do like both, but I can NOT for the life of me come up with middle names for either. I think if I have some middle name options, it will be easier to decide.
I don't want to use any family names because I'm afraid of anyone being upset that their name was not used..and most of the family names just don't go with either.

Any suggestions? Honestly, I've even considered Nora Lane, but I have an uncle Lane, so there's that family thing. :laugh2:

Awk Nora Lane would of been beautiful

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->