Middle name help??

Amanda

Mum of 3
Reaction score
I know we've got weeks yet, and will probably change our mind again, but we've both agreed we like the name Ben. We like traditional names, hence Kayleigh Marie (her Dad has Irish roots, that's where the Kayleigh comes from), and Charles Stuart.

Only one thing is holding us back - a middle name..................

So, help is needed please ladies.:hugs:

Benjamin what??

Benjamin James ??
Goin out in bit so will think of some and get back to you x

Thanks Kaci, I do think Benjamin James goes well together, but James is one of those names that I really cringe at. I don't know why, but it seems a really pretentious name to me.:blush: I like Jamie, but not James, and Benjamin Jamie doesn't sound right.:dohh:
I'm going to be a right awkward cow!! :rofl:

Andrew
Robert
Arthur
Mark
Graham
Francis
Russell
David
Connor
Michael

(Plus if he's Benjamin James, his initials would be BJ....)

good choice! that's my OH's name. He doesn't have a middle name so can't suggest any though. I love traditional names for boys

I'd go with David or Paul. Very traditional and strong names. Ooo or even Adam another good one. Love Ben by the way xxx

I think the second name should be short - one - two syllables max cause Benjamin is three syllables....

for example Mark

Patrick came into my head but I don't know why!!! Benjamin Patrick - I like that :)

x

me and OH are using names of family members as middle names

Benjamin Michael
Benjamin Shaun
Banjamin Philip
Benjamin George
Benjamin Robert
Benjamin Keith
Benjamin Lee
Benjamin Thomas
Benjamin Christopher
Benjamin Matthew
Benjamin Peter

I like Benjamin Aaron .
Or Benjamin Alex .

Good luck choosing . xx .

Benjamin Scott
Benjamin Leo
Benjamin Felix - odd but I likes that the most haha :)
Benjamin Isaac

Bare in mind that he will almost certainly shorten it to Ben himself, even if you don't. So go for something that works well with both the full and abbreviated forms. Of course, if you are really stuck you could just not give him a middle name, there's no rule saying you have to ;-)

Benjamin Stephen
Benjamin Oliver
Benjamin Lewis
Benjamin Charles
Benjamin David
Benjamin Paul

I like all of these ^^, and they all seem to work if you shorten it to 'Ben', too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->