Middle name to go with Evie

xbecky84x

mum to Evie and pregnant
Reaction score
We've finally decided to call our little girl Evie but really struggling with middle names. In my family ur middle name is normally one of your grandparents names so that left us with Donna or Stella and to be honest im not keen on either of them. thankfully both grandma's are happy not to have their name used but im really struggling to come up with the perfect middle name. OH doesnt have a middle name and doesnt really see the point of them so hes not really any help...Any ideas please?!?!...Babys surname will be Nixon :flower:

Evie Alexandra Nixon has a nice ring to it...dont know why that popped into my head but there you go!

My little girls called Evie Mae
Some other ideas were
- Michaela
- Rose
- Brooke
- Rhianna

My Niece is called Evie May and I think it's really pretty. xxx

I was going to suggest Evie Mae

thanks for all ur suggestions. Mae is lovely but one of my friends has just had an Ellie-Mai and another's having an Olivia Mae. I wanted Leigh but OH's brother is called Lee so he won't let me...maybe i should wait and suggest it again whilst im in labour..dont think he'd dare to say no then :)

we like Evie for a girl and struggled to pick a middle name

til we went for Eva (and we'll call her evie)

and then poof Eva Lindsay Humphreys

Evaline rose/evie rose
Evaline grace/evie grace
Evaline kara/evie kara
Evaline brooke/evie brooke
Evaline skye/evie skye

Single syllable names definitely seem to work better anyway :) xxxx

Ohh no sorry I thought u were the author of previous post with evaline as an option.... Ooopsss :s xxxx

Ohh no sorry I thought u were the author of previous post with evaline as an option.... Ooopsss :s xxxx

:haha: thanks for the name suggestions still. definitely agree that one syllable names work better

I really quite like the longer middle names for Evie, as it's quite a short first name.
Evie Madeline
Evie Rosalind
Evie Catherine
Evie Caitlyn
Evie Scarlet
Evie Louisa
Evie Helena
Evie Georgina

If it had been a longer version of Evie (Evelyn, Evaline etc.) I probably would opt for the shorter middle names like Rose, May, Grace etc. Good luck! I love the name Evie!

I Adore Evie Rose.. i think its so cute!! Evie Grace is cute too xx

My daughter is also called Evie Mae! There is a wee girl in my school called Evie Belle and I think that is really pretty.

I think Evie Louise sounds so cute together!

Some other ones i think sound good --

Evie Grace
Evie Catherine
Evie Christine
Evie Sophia
Evie Skye
Evie Rose
Evie Rosalie
Evie Noelle
Evie Belle
Evie Isabelle
Evie Alexis