Middle names that sound good with Edith

LoolaBear

3 On Earth 1 in Heaven
Reaction score
a friend of mine and her OH have settled on the name Edith for their little girl (if they have a girl, their boys name is Rory - they find out on friday)

the thing is they are stuck on middle names, Rory will be Rory Joseph after his daddy but for a girl they don't want to have any family names involved (they have a few issues with alot of family members) and doesnt want her to have mummy's name (Charlotte) as a middle name.

so they are stuck on ideas lol. please can anyone suggest any middle names to go with Edith.

They are quite 'hippy-ish' (her words not mine lol) but don't mind name suggestions from different walks of life. (classic, unique, new-age, hippy, earthy etc) but nothing that is a common middle name

any ideas? as soon as they mentioned Edith my mind blanked and usually im good with names!
thanks for any help and will give feedback from my friend on all names suggested. :flow:

A tricky one. Not sure whether these would go with their surname or not...

Edith Skye
Edith Violet
Edith Willow
Edith Star
Edith Grace

I guess they could possibly fall into the 'hippie/new age' category?

Finding just the right name can be hard! Good luck to them.

sorry forgot to put their surname is Read

will put the names across to he and see what she says. x

Edith Marie
Edith Mae
Edith Louise
Edith Rose
Edith Skye
Edith Willow
Edith Alice
Edith Lucinda
Edith Rebecca
Edith Joanna

thanks, shes quite liking Edith Willow right now but knows her OH won't as its the only 'earthy/nature' name he doesnt like!
she says she is swinging more towards a earthy/natural name as Edith is quite a classical name so she then gets the best of both worlds. x

Edith Dawn
Edith Rayne
Edith Jasmine
Edith Aurora
Edith Ember
Edith Faith
Just a few I thought sounded nice together-
Honestly I first read Edith and jumped to Edith Elizabeth for some reason, but of course its too common. Good luck to your friend in finding the right fit!

My sister in laws little girl is iris Edith not sure if it works the other way round. Edith iris read

after the suggestion i put forward that MariposaTam made they have fallen in love with the name........................

Edith Aurora Read :flow:

so that is her name (if they have a girl), they thought it was suitable as their boys name choice is Rory and they can't believe they didnt think of it before (its after her OH's brother who sadly passed away last year, they didnt want to use his actual name incase it upset his mum but his brother adored the cartoon Rory the Racing Car so thats why they chose that name and then of course Joeseph after her OH)

thank you all

Love it :D Aurora is my Grandmother's middle name, and she goes by it rather than her first name. We plan on using Aurora as a first name if we wind up having a pink bundle of joy ;) I'm so glad they liked it :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->