middle names?

lornasmith

Mummy to a princess
Reaction score
Hi everyone. If you have chosen middle name's for your babies, how did you choose them? A name after somebody or just because you liked them?

We have chosen Kelsey Ellen Martin for a girl .. Ellen after his Nanna.

But we're stuck on a middle name if its a boy.. Mason Martin will be his name but were looking for something to break it up.

OH likes Mason Levi Martin, but i don't like it and think Levi is more of a girls name.

Any ideas? :shrug:

We used George as it is a family tradition - every man as far back as it is possible to trace has George in their name somewhere on my side of the family. I wanted to use it so there is a connection to my side of the family - seemed only fair seeing as DS has hubby's surname.

I'm going to go with something that flows well the first name that we are still negotiating. We try not to use family names, so noone gets offended. I'll probably go for a longer first name and try to match it with a shorter middle name - the ones I'm looking at are Rose, Iris, Nora, Lilla, Kata (I like the ones that don't sound like a nick name).

All of mine's middle names are after family members, and this one will be too. xx

Shani-ROSE (after my great nan)
Sofia KELLY (after me)
Franklin BEN (afer husband)
Sonny JOHN -PAUL (after both grandads)
Evie GRACE (after my husbands great nan)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->