Midwife appointment

stephlw25

Reaction score
I have a midwife appointment tomorrow and i dont know why!!:rofl:

I had a letter through from the surgery saying "the midwife has asked me to make you an appointment for tues 10th july"

Im assuming its for my ECG?! oh well guess ill find out tomorrow !! lol

I wouldn't have thought it was for your ECG ... it has to be done by one of the trained folk at the hospital!

Maybe its just routine appointment for bloods or something??

good luck though sweetie!

xxx

Just seen how many weeks you are ... maybe its a booking appointment and your 12wk bloods??

xxx

Ive had my booking appointent and bloods !!

I doubt id have to go to hospital for ECG as they are pretty straight forward , i do them myself for patients, and healthcare assistants do them on the wards here !!!!

Im hoping its that as i started to worry that maybe one of my bloods came back weird (cant think of right word !!!!) but surely i would have had a phone call about it !?

You might need a Iron check??

Here you have to go to the hospital for ECG i have mine done there every other day

xxx

Every other day !! you poor thing !

Could be iron i guess, do feel like total crap and tiredness is killing me !!!!
Whenever i moan about lack of symptoms i seem to jinx myself !!! i was sick this morning and have felt like crap all day !!!lmao

I would sya your Iron level is low and you need a perscription hun ...

Don't panic though you'll wind yourself up ... lovely how they explain isn't it lol

xxx

i hope it goes ok for you hun, it might be your iron, i only had my booking in appointment and then one after my scan.

Let us know hun

i hope it goes ok for you hun, it might be your iron, i only had my booking in appointment and then one after my scan.

Let us know hun

Thanks hun, ill let you know how it goes, appointment is 11.10am xx

Hope its nothing to worry about - I'm sure it isn't

:D x

Steph Im sure its just something routine.....dont be worrying x

Good luck hunny, Sure its just for Iron or something :)

Well that was a waste of time !!! it was an admin mistake and i didnt need the appointment !!!!

The midwife asked them to book me in for an ECG with the nurse but they made a mistake and booked me in with the midwife !!! oh well lol:rofl:

Now have appointment for ECG on the 18th !

Well least it was nothing to worry about !!

LOL awwwww hun!!

Least there was nothing to worry about!

xxx

LOL
At least everything is Ok :)

LOL
Glad it was nothing to worry about though hun!
x

:dohh:

Good to see it was nothing to worry about though ... after you'd done all the worrying that is lol Muppets!

What a relief for you hun xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"