Might be a silly question...

emalou90

Reaction score
Seriously a silly question but i have had zero periods for over a year since having my implant in.

april and may i had periods like normal for five days around the same time each month.

WEIRD! I had my implant out 19th.
Just wondering if that means it wasnt working correctly or what?
seeims strange i didnt have one for ages and then pow, two in a row like normal and now none this month!

Surely cant be pregnant with the implant inserted? :dohh:
ive no idea about these things.

Before you all suggest, i'll be grabbing a pregnancy test just incase!! :shrug:

I'd say the chances are low, though not impossible.

AF type events can be sporadic on implants. I had pretty regular "cycles" after about a year, but sometimes they'd just go away. Once I even went to the small town country hospital I was in because it was the only place I could get a test- I'd missed a cycle and convinced myself I was pregnant and was going to injure the baby on the hard-core emergence rescue course I was about to start the next day! It was negative, and it took ages for AF to reappear! (and I was gutted!)

When were your periods in relation to the implant removal? I had mine out a few days after AF and so there was no withdrawal bleed because there wasn't anything to get out, if you get me.
Then it was 27 days from removal to AF, where I don't think I O'd from looking at temps, then I definitely did the next one ;)

Thanks for the reply nelly.

My implant was out 19th so my period should be in the 20's of a month onward. - no period yet.

It's strange really!

took a test, im not. so thats good for the moment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->