Might be moving from ntnp to ttc and scared to!

mommy2lilmen

Reaction score
Lets just say, I am a pest. I get my way and then I freak.
My DH is willing to ttc for a baby if it means that much to me, then I back away and come up with all kinds of excuses as to why we shouldnt. Why is it that I do this??
I so badly wantt o ttc, more so since this past Tuesday. I feel terrible for the way I was and I am glad he would be willing to bend. He still would want to wait, which I am leaning towards but we may be ttc sooner.
Is it normal?

My history is we have 6 boys and I want to ttc and see if maybe, just maybe I may have a baby girl. i dont expect any of you to understand, but part of my more so since this past Tuesday is because I had a meltdown with Dh about wanting a baby girl and would compromise and sacrifice lots to just to have that chance again. He knows now how much it means to me, and he and I talked about maybe moving our ttc date sooner just to make me happy. Having a baby girl means that much to me, I would love another boy but its a dream I just havent been able to live.

I am the same as you only i have 2 boys and would LOVE a girl i would be very happy with another boy but long for a little girl (may dread it when the teens come if i got 1) My DH is still at the i don't want another but if it happens it dose.

Good luck.

I am the same as you only i have 2 boys and would LOVE a girl i would be very happy with another boy but long for a little girl (may dread it when the teens come if i got 1) My DH is still at the i don't want another but if it happens it dose.

Good luck.

My need for a baby girl is strong. We were out at a waterslide park sitting in the hottub and OH spotted a baby girl, 2 weeks old. He thought I didn't see but I did. He calls me over to him and I refused. Knowing my feelings and knowing I seen her. I didn't want be to obvious but was too late. I broke down, cried. Cried cus she was so cute cried cus if we try and its another boy I will love him but I may still have the need. I know awful but its a dream of mine that I feel mu body can't make. I may do shettles or gender diet...idk

Are you scared to move from ntnp to ttc?

We was talking about this last night my DH thinks i am going to be preg this month (he was right with our 1st and with bouth the sex's) but i said what if iam not he said well we will just carry on having sex so i kind of gess we are going on to TTC if this isnt the month.

When i think about it i am so scared of another preson coming in to the famly and what my sons would think of it but then i look at R & L playing togther and just think it is just right iam having these fellings and they are so strong that i need to have another baby.

Mommy2lilmen...

Sorry to ask... but have you thought about being a foster parent to a baby girl (maybe with the possibility of adoption).

I'm only asking because I have a coworker who had two biological sons when she was young (early 20's) and then her and her husband became foster parents and ended up adopting another lil boy at first and then, she still really really wanted a baby girl, and the foster parent agency knew it. So, one day they called her saying there was a lil baby girl who needed a home, and it took her all of 5 seconds to say yes.

I always thought it was such a wonderful story.

Now... I have suffered from brrodiness and baby fever for 5 years now... so, I completely understand the urge to want to be pregnant. But you mentioned you are a bit concerned that if you have another boy, this feeling may not go away, so I thought I would ask.

Mommy2lilmen...

Sorry to ask... but have you thought about being a foster parent to a baby girl (maybe with the possibility of adoption).

I'm only asking because I have a coworker who had two biological sons when she was young (early 20's) and then her and her husband became foster parents and ended up adopting another lil boy at first and then, she still really really wanted a baby girl, and the foster parent agency knew it. So, one day they called her saying there was a lil baby girl who needed a home, and it took her all of 5 seconds to say yes.

Now... I have suffered from brrodiness and baby fever for 5 years now... so, I completely understand the urge to want to be pregnant. But you mentioned you are a bit concerned that if you have another boy, this feeling may not go away, so I thought I would ask.

awwww
Thank you for asking, dont be sorry.

I have thought about this whole, foster/adopt subject.
It is something ID CONSIDER but with the way the system works here, I think we'd have to move first befor I even move forward with it. They want to make sure the foster child has its own room. Kinda dumb in my eyes BUT what can you do. I have 6 kids in a 4 bedroom home, so if i adopt then they would make me move to atleast a 5 bedroom home. I also have some skeletons in the closet that will make things a bit harder for me to get a foster child, but courses will help clear that in court. Ugh...THEN the chances of not being able to adopt really bothers me. What if I get attached to the baby?? What then, right? What if I get denied adoption and so forth crosses my mind. Atleast if I have one of my own, then its MINE right? Chances of a little girl for me are very slim, unless I take the route of going and getting Micro sort or Gender Selection (via sperm retrieval) But thats costly in itsself, and risk of miscarriage scares me cus its costly.
Ugh. I DO THANK YOU for taking the time to message me with that. It is something we may do. Cus right now I am scared.
:)
Do you think the foster agency would be hesitant cus my older boys dont have their real dad living with us? I havent been with my older 4 dad in 5+ years. I know silly question but it makes me wonder that maybe they would think Im unstable. Idk. :shrug:

Thank you, I will look into it. :hugs:

Mommy2lilmen...

Oh and IF anyone EVER did come and ask me to adopt or take in a baby girl to raise, I wouldnt hesitate either. The thought of it makes me so happy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->