Migraines anyone? :o(

MelanieSweets

Reaction score
Hello girlies,

I just wondered if anyone has had mirgraines in late pregnancy, i suffered from headaches in early pregnancy but have had two migraines in the past week 1 last week and 1 this afternoon, feeling naucsious, blurred vision not being able to see, no headache at first but after sleeping in a darkened room for an hour or two waking up feeling groggy and with a lingering headache :cry:

I dont know if this is a sign something else is going on thats all hope you can help x

:hug:

I've been getting them all through the pregnancy but now i get up to 5 in a week. I don't know the reason but i only get them when pregnant, there a right pain xx

I've never had one before, but think I have one at the mo :(

Phoned CDS last night because NHS direct were too busy and I had taken my quota of paracetamol...phoned them again this morn and they said to stick with paracetamol.

OH has had me lying in bed with the curtains shut and a bottle of water...I've just snuck down cos although my head is hurting and I feel like being sick, I'm so bored!!

Hey hun

dnt wanna worry u but i had headaches with blurred vision and they checked my bp which was high and had protein in wee so the tested me for pre eclampsia! Its best to get it checked out just incase! xx

Yeah - I think you should get it checked out - especially if your vision is being bothered.

Hey hun

dnt wanna worry u but i had headaches with blurred vision and they checked my bp which was high and had protein in wee so the tested me for pre eclampsia! Its best to get it checked out just incase! xx

Really .... god i would feel like this on a bank hol too .. typical, i guess i should maybe speak to the hospital then ...did anything come of your results huni ?? or was it just hormones ?

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->