Migraines

MissKM

Reaction score
hello everyone,
i was wondering if anyone else suffers from really bad migraines. i get migraine tables off the doctor but ive ran out and cant seem to shift this migraine

ive taken some nurofen and rubbed some 4head on, laid in a dark room even fell asleep lol:blush:

does anyone have any magical remedies for migraines or even what works for you? ill try anything when they get this bad xx

Migraines run in my family and when I started on the pill 5 years ago, it triggered mine. I know when I'm going to get one, I'll get a headache when I'm trying to go to sleep at night and the next day I'll wake up with one. Luckly, since coming fully off the pill a year ago, don't get them as often but when I do, their bad.
The only thing that seems to shift mine is taking paracetamol and laying down for a while.
Hope you feel better x

thank you hun...mine can be terrible, i feel ill, see flashing lights and often have to go to sleep to get rid of them. paracetamol is useless for mine, i get something called naproxen off the doctor which i take as and when i need them and they are absolutely magic :haha:
x

I used get the most awful migraines especially when on the pill. Coming off the pill helped but what helped the most is a beta blocker that my doc prescribed. I haven't had a migraine now since taking it. I used have them every day. I'm not saying that it would work for everyone but maybe worth mentioning to your doc.

thank you...ive got an appointment on monday to get another 6months worth of the pill so ill deff ask about it. see im on the mini pill because of my headaches...the doc said i couldnt go on the combined pill as it would be dangerous for me x

I bet when you come off the pill the headaches will cease. The bloody pill nearly killed me because of headaches and dizziness. I'm glad to be off of it. Do ask about the beta blocker though because it was a god send for me. :hugs:

im not sure if the pill would make much difference to mine cause i had them for years before i went on the pill...ive suffered from migraines for what feel like forever!!

i deff will do, sometimes it feels like ill try anything to get rid of them, its such an unbelievable pain xx

there is a big name brand at department stores...of course i cant remember what it is...:dohh: but its an all natural company, they have a little tiny squeeze tube that is designed for headaches and it really helps when i have a migrane. i use it in combination with OTC migrane meds. and darkness and i can feel the difference as soon as it goes on!

EDIT: origins! thats the brand that makes it!

Co codamol helps with my migranes.You can buy the 8/500 strength over the counter or get 30/500 off the doctor which is what i do x

there is a big name brand at department stores...of course i cant remember what it is...:dohh: but its an all natural company, they have a little tiny squeeze tube that is designed for headaches and it really helps when i have a migrane. i use it in combination with OTC migrane meds. and darkness and i can feel the difference as soon as it goes on!

EDIT: origins! thats the brand that makes it!

thank you huni...i think ill go and give this a try too.
i usually combine 4head with tablets. which is like a stick you rub of your head and makes it feel tingly lol. i have no idea how it works but it tends to ease the migraine while the meds kick in or until i fall asleep. im just so sick of them now. i even woke up with one this morning!! xx

Co codamol helps with my migranes.You can buy the 8/500 strength over the counter or get 30/500 off the doctor which is what i do x

ive never taken co codamol before so ill ask about these too. ill probably have to get them off the doc though cause i dont really find that anything OTC works xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->