Mild abdominal pressure 3dpo?

KyliesMommy2

Reaction score
Hello everyone!! My DH and I have only been TTC for a little over 2 months, so I'm kind of a newbie and hoping you all might have some insight!!

I had the Mirena IUD for about 6 years before we started TTC, had it taken out and about 1 month later had a 3 day, super light period. Right on schedule, had my 2nd period which was very heavy, and have been tracking everything on the "Glow" app.

According to the app, I ovulated on mar. 12. We had intercourse that morning as well as the previous 3 consecutive days. Now, it's only mar. 14 and I am having mild pressure/very mild cramps in my lower abdomen.

Is it at all possible that I could be feeling this due to fertilization or is it entirely too soon to be able to feel something?! Thank you for your honest input, either way!!

3dpo is really too early for real symptoms...that being said I'm 4dpo and symptoms spotting like crazy..lol ...although this would be my 3rd and last pregnancy I was pretty certain at 7dpo...so I say nothing is impossible, but more likely that you are looking for symptoms at this point....

Happy to wait out the tww with you though ☺

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->