Mild cramping. Please reassure me.

mrspat

Trying to conceive #1
Reaction score
AF was due on Thursday. That day has come and gone. Today I'm having mild cramping. Just that bloaty, cramps AF symptom. It doesn't hurt much. Just uncomfortable. I've had no bleeding so I hope it's okay. I'm just so early so my uterus couldn't really be stretching. And they are kind of AF ish so my fear is I'll start getting a period. Ok. I just had to get that all out there. First time. Need some reassurance. Thanks ladies

You've had positive tests though right? I cramped with both my last two pregnancies. If you are testing positive I would think you are fine, even some mild brownish spotting is ok. I hope it goes well for you!

I had cramping with no bleeding right when I should have had my period. It was one of the things that Caused me to test! You might possibly be stretching already.

I had cramping very early on a lot. Lately I haven't and it is worrying me that I DONT have it.

HTH!

You guys are really great. I've been having positive tests since Tuesday and they've been getting darker.

I've been having nausea and tummy issues so I've been having symptoms too.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 1
cramping is normal. with both my pregnancy I had AF type cramps at the start and did every now and then through the pregnancy with my first, Even with this one I still get period type cramps.

I had cramps from the get go and I got my BFP at 9dpo it's worrying but totally normal. :)

Having an early scan at 6 weeks really put my mind at ease. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->