mild lower back pain before a bfp?

Catiren

Young mom of 2 and Prego!
Reaction score
im having some mild lower back pain right now and i also had a strange twinge high up on the right side(with my may baby, it was on the left). these are the same symptoms i had very early (like before 4 dpo) with my may baby. i dont know how many dpo i am because im breastfeeding and on minipill. i had positive opks that lasted a few days last week i think thursdahy-saturday. i also had horrible nausea earlier... almost lost my food

Yes I had a constant lower back pain four my entire tww and I got my BFP today .... Fx for you

my wondfo tonight showed a super extreme faint line that i couldnt see unless i shined a light through it. my other wondfos previous to today was negative not even a second line or hint of one showed through with a light behind it. anyone else have something like this early on? ive seen tests in the past have an indent line with the light shown through but this line on wondfo appeared to be the first of 25 wondfo tests ive taken to have this line pop up... plus it seems to have some dye stuck!

my wondfo tonight showed a super extreme faint line that i couldnt see unless i shined a light through it. my other wondfos previous to today was negative not even a second line or hint of one showed through with a light behind it. anyone else have something like this early on? ive seen tests in the past have an indent line with the light shown through but this line on wondfo appeared to be the first of 25 wondfo tests ive taken to have this line pop up... plus it seems to have some dye stuck!

Sounds promising! Test again in the morning and you should be able to se it better. Thats how mine started with FMU and by second pee it was a proper squinter!

I had mega low back pain the week following my faint bfp with my son, was waking me in the Night & everything.. Fingers crossed :)

I just got my BFP and had this lower back pain the past few days!

I normally get lower back pain before AF but with my second BFP it was really bad and it felt bruised. If its more than normal or a new symptom then it can def be sign! :)

thanks for all the replies. i had extreme fatigue last night and missed taking the pill cuz according to my mom i passed out ??! and she couldnt wake me up! D; but i feel ok now... idk what happened last night! but this missed pill was the next day AFTER me and my SO were intimate. i still have some mild lower back pain. geez... we arent trying right now... we didnt plan to until at least next year. im still breastfeeding and my supply still has become low but its just a tad better

i also had a strange pinching this morning on the right side. super weird and nothing like my usual cramps. thats how it was with my last bfp but i dunno if its mini-pill related or not so i dont wanna get too excited/anxious at the idea

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->