Milestone thread

I've got myself a beautiful and very healthy 4 month old as of today!!!! :dance:

20 weeks, half way through pregnancy today :happydance:

28 days till v day

7 weeks till 3rd tri

12-13 weeks till next scan

17 weeks till full term

20 weeks till due date

9 months!!!

My doctor said it looks like I could have a baby any day now, so we might hold off on the induction for another week and see if thing can happen naturally!!!

Congrats everyone!

If i was pregnant still it would be 5 days til my DD but instead now its 5 days til me and OH 1 year anniversary :happydance:

29 weeks!

1 week until I hit my 30's.

8 weeks until full term.

11 weeks until due date!

SO CLOSE! :happydance:

34 weeks :happydance:

3 weeks til full term and then I'll be running up and down stairs. OH might even get laid for the first time in months :rofl:

34 weeks! 3 weeks till full term :D

Also I will have my baby next month, even if I go overdue!!! Eee :happydance:

40 days to go :dance:

Just cos I need some sort of countdown aswel as the weeks :haha:

I was gonna post this but kind of feel like I was being sad. :haha: 39 days tomorrow! How scary does that sound :haha:

I was gonna post this but kind of feel like I was being sad. :haha: 39 days tomorrow! How scary does that sound :haha:

Haha the weekly countdowns just aren't doing it for me on their own, I need to countdown the days too :haha:
I know :shock: we'll have our babies next month no matter what...

Found out from my stupid midwife that my hospital dont induce til 12 days overdue :sad1: bet that's how far I get! :(

Haha the weekly countdowns just aren't doing it for me on their own, I need to countdown the days too :haha:
I know :shock: we'll have our babies next month no matter what...

Found out from my stupid midwife that my hospital dont induce til 12 days overdue :sad1: bet that's how far I get! :(

They are going so fast though! 2 weeks and 5 days till full term. Crazy! :dohh: Oh geez. I'm not ready at all. That sounds so close even though still like 6 weeks :haha:

Aww. Mine do it at 40+10 I think. Think it depends on how busy they get though. Like if they have a lot of people in then you have to wait longer. I have this terrible feeling she's coming early. Or is that wishful thinking? I don't wanna go a lot overdue! lol!

No fair! If we both get stubborn babies you'll have your little girl before my boy is made to come out! Thats it, I'm moving. :haha:

I hope it is wishful thinking, I'll be sooo jealous of you have your girl early and I'm left to countdown on my own :haha:

I'd have LO at 37 weeks on the dot if I could! I feel really mean for feeling like this but I really don't want his birthday to be close to mine :( that's the main reason I don't wanna go overdue lol.... A little teeny bit of me wants him to stay as long as poss so he stays younger for longer :rofl:

But most of me does not want to share my birthday month let alone have him a few days before :( I'm such a bad person hahaa xx

I've already told you that you'll go first anyways! I'll be counting down on my own :haha:

My OH wants her to be born at 38 weeks. Feb 29th :dohh: He thinks it'll be cool as all ours birthday will be at the end of the month. His is Jan 28th and mine March 31st! It wouldn't bother me though. I just don't wanna have her too close to my birthday in case I have a section and need to stay in. That would be poop being in hospital on my birthday! lol xx

1 whole month left :O

36 Weeks pregnant today!

4 Weeks left till due date!! :O
1 week left till full term! :D

33 weeks today! :happydance: Can't believe how far I've made it

4 weeks until full-term

7 weeks until due date!

Getting so close :cloud9:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics