Milestone thread

^^ congrats on being viable

SILLY ONE BUT .. im chat happy :)

I finally hit the milestone i have been waiting for since i found out i was pregnant - 4 months!! But now i'm here i feel as if it's no different than 3 months haha...i'm taking each week as a milestone now because i'm so damned impatient to wait 4 weeks!! lmao

I'm in the double digits today! :yipee: I've been waiting so long for this!

Something exciting for me..
im due in 29 days!! im on the last box of the ticker!! and the semester is over in 4 weeks 2 days before my due date :happydance:

oh yeah & ill be considered 9 months on sunday!!!

I'm 21 weeks today :)
Not a big milestone but I'm over 5 months! & 3 weeks till she's viable :dance:

I was 24 weeks yesterday.. So viable - Made my OH come out with me to celebrate :) even though he didn't wanna..
oh and another one.. i offically LOOK pregnant, and cannot hide it.. so now more children's travel cards for me - welcome to having to pay full pricee!! :(
Can't wait till 28 weeks!!
and i'm jelous leonie!! :( i wanna be chat happy haha!! oh and my next milestone is 28 & 30 weeks.. cause they're close together
xxxxx
xxxx

I was 24 weeks yesterday.. So viable - Made my OH come out with me to celebrate :) even though he didn't wanna..
oh and another one.. i offically LOOK pregnant, and cannot hide it.. so now more children's travel cards for me - welcome to having to pay full pricee!! :(
Can't wait till 28 weeks!!
and i'm jelous leonie!! :( i wanna be chat happy haha!! oh and my next milestone is 28 & 30 weeks.. cause they're close together
xxxxx
xxxx

U have like 87 posts to go i think so get posting :happydance::happydance::happydance:

& yaaaaaaaaaay for being viable

xx

Just to let you know!! i'm chat happy and 25 weeks todayy!! :) xxxx

YAYYYY YOUR CHAT HAPPY :D
see i told u it wouldn't take u long !
& congrats on being 25 weeks

x

17 weeks today!! not really a big milestone but it sounds so huge to me - cant wait until next week!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->