Military Wives/Fiances/Girlfriends TTC

Mrs. Bear

Growing twin baby bears
Reaction score
Any other military wives/fiances/girlfriends out there currently trying to conceive that want to buddy up?

Me: US Army Wife
Deployed?: soon :cry:
How Long TTC: since July 2010

hi is your hubby deploying to afghanistan?

my hubby is in he british army, and we have been ttc since end of oct.its a shame your hubby will be deploying soon.it is the hardest thing when you have a little 1.i had my little girl three months before my hubby got deployed for 7months.he had missed alot of her big things.though thankfully here in the uk.im glad he is not due to go out for sometime now.

i work for the army and its hard enough to see friends being deployed so i can imagine how much harder it must be to see your OH's being deployed.
and when my brother got deployed to iraq when the war first started i had a mental breakdown i front of a class full of people when i was still at school.
i wish your OH's a safe journey and wish them all the safety and luck in the world whilst they are out there. xx

i have always been within the army life really.as my dad was also in the army, though luckily he only had 1 tour of duty.when my hubby got deployed to afghan i found it so hard.it helped me the fact that i had friends who were in the same position and they had done it before when there hubbys went to iraq.

I am an Army Wife
Deployed - possibly May/June 2011, but he is injured right now so we don't know if he is going or not..
TTC - On Cycle #14
Status - AF came unwelcomed this morning.. CD1 again

Marine Corps wife here..Hubby has been in for almost 21 years, just 3 more to go ! We are trying to conceive and STICK on cycle #4 after 2 MC..
Been through more moves and deployments than I can count anymore !

tryng4another - yes will be in Afghanistan, I think about everybody is going there these days.

He deployed to Iraq a few yrs ago but that was before we met so this is a first time for me. I don't know how I will handle it but luckily he is stationed about 40min from my hometown where we live so I have lots of family and friends around for support.

We are TTC before he leaves and since I am already 37 we are banking some so I can continue IUI to try while he is away. It isn't the way either of us want it to be but we figure we don't want to lose a year of trying, especially considering the fertility issues I already have with the pcos. I don't particularly want to go through a pregnancy alone but it is what it is.

lovehopepray - Sorry to hear the :witch: got you

USMC Wifey - So sorry to hear about your MC :hugs:

:dust: Hopefully we will all get our BFPs soon :dust:

Hi girls I'm am army wife.
Deployed: Yes :( but he is coming home fro leave soon :)
How long: Started trying Nov. 09 but been about 6 months now with no trying :(

Hope we all get our BFP's soon!

Me: US Army Wife & US Army Soldier
Deployed?: Kosovo until April 2011
How Long TTC: December 2009

Great to see so many military on here :wohoo:

My non-military friends try to be supportive but don't really understand what the military life is like - especially when TTC

kybaby and nevertogether - I hope your husbands are home safe soon :hugs:

10 more days in the 2ww for me... sigh

British Army wife here. Married 3yrs, done 3 tours.
Currently en route back from Afghan -home tomorrow!
TTC #1 in August '10- then got deployed
Due to Ov this weekend!!

Me:US Air Force Wife
Deployed?: March 2011 until September 2011 sometime :-( coming way too fast
How Long TTC: May 2010 (on my 8th month)
Status: Ovulating soon within the next day or so ;) Next AF due Christmas Day lets PRAY she doesn't get me its been far too long it seems :(

cliqmo - glad to hear your hubby is coming home safely, fx'd for successful BD this weekend

AndreaFlorida - hope the :witch: stays away. Sounds like we will be experiencing deployment together.

Hey everyone! Nice to see other military wives, g/f, etc.
Husband recently came home from year tour in Iraq in July 2010. We decided to ttc in Nov. He left again for training (he's changing his mos), but will be home for Christmas.

It's nice to know there are other girls like me around. Some people just don't understand how much the military changes everything.

Just got NEWS :) Mine won't be going after all :) woohooooo :( sorry for those of yours who are though :( its rough :(

US Air Force wife here :)
No deployments as of yet..
We've been married for a year and 7 months and have been ttc for 6 months now :)

Great news Andrea! Glad you will be able to keep him safe at home.

Welcome lisa, ArmyFam and USAFwifey.

ArmyFam - you said it about the military changing everything. The first month we started ttc I got a positive OPK and within an hour of me texting DH he was put on 24 staff duty and we didn't get to BD til way after I would have O'd. Doesn't the Army understand we are ttc! lol

Congrats Andrea!

Guys I am getting so excited to see my hubby!!! I will see him very soon! I am going crazy wishing the time would hurry up!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->