Military Wives/Fiances/Girlfriends TTC

Hi, I'm a British Army Wife & I've been Married for 2 years. We fell pregnant not long after getting married and being base in Cyprus! then he went on tour to Afghan and I miscarried. Then 3 months later fell Pregnant with my Son! (:) me & Hubby think I'm pregnant again (so I'm taking a test tomorrow!!) His currently at home and not on tour. Xx

Good luck hun!

here's hoping i caught during exodus ladies, im due to OV today, or tomorrow...so hopefully he got a touch down today or yesterday! Im so tired of BFNs, i will not even be buying a test until 12DPO at least...where is everyone else? whats going on?

Well ladies, i think it's all over for me. 14 dpo and spotting. So disappointed. DH is leaving in a week for 6 months of training (and any of the times i'll be able to visit will not be anywhere near the right time in my cycle). So we won't be able to try again until June or July.

Best of luck, ladies...

I'd like to join if possible.

Canadian Navy myself and Canadian Army wife
Deployed: Not yet, but I will be the one leaving in the next few weeks for a few months. DH was gone most of last year.
Status: Starting TTC #2 starting next week upon IUD removal and hoping for the best

Glad to see many other military wives and members here.

Sorry to see all the BFN and AF ladies. My TTC isn't going well either. The medications they gave me to ovulate don't seem to be working now so it seems we are back to square one as far as that is concerned... I'm only cd14 so I'm having them do another check Friday but the Drs seem to think this cycle is done and we will need to move on to other options.

Good luck to everyone :dust:

i THINK i ov'd yesterday for sure...dang my insomnia for not letting me chart!!! Hopefully everyone will get BFPs soon...im so tired of TTC...

Had scan this morning and still no good egg follicles developing so I am for sure out for this cycle. Good news is DH is finally able to email me regularly (for now). Trying to get Skype going soon.

How is everyone else doing?

i am okay...feeling not so great but other than this tummy upset (FX it means something but i will not SS this cycle!) and i think it may be stress related...hubby just DOR'd his MOS, he will be changing jobs next week to something else...and of course im stressing about it...:wacko: im either 5-6 DPO today so hopefully i will have a good surprise this month!

It's gotten quiet around here - how is everybody doing?

I'm waiting to ovulate. I'm on a new combination of fertility medications. Won't find out if it is working til next Wednesday though.

Good news is that DH and I have been able to have fairly regular email and IM communication while he is in Afghanistan. Hoping it stays that way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->