Milky spots

x-amy-x

Mammy
Reaction score
My Little one has little white spots over her face. My midwife said they are just milk spots and to keep her face clean. We wash her face throughout the day with cotton wool and warm water. Is there anything else i can do to help these clear up?

xxx

My munchkin has 1 or 2 of these aswell. Luckily I was warned before she got them or I'd have paniced. I don't think there's much we can do.

Rhiannons 5 months and still getting them, seem to remember theres something about them written in the red book (the one you have to lug to every appointment lol)...

It could be Milia, baby acne, lily has this, our doc said theres not much u can do apart from it gets worse in the heat so try to keep her cool. They are supposed to go before 3 months, Lily is nearly 9 weeks now and they have done down loads, only a few left.

I've heard sudocream may help hun.

hope it gets better soon
x

Sam has a few as well - just tiny white raised bits, not spots? I think they just disappear on their own - the ones he first had have now gone and he's got a couple more in new places!

I was going to post about this today as well, Seth seems to have a few spots all over (legs, belly, back, face) that are like little spots with white heads. Are these milk spots?

xxx

Linzi, that's exactly what Caitlyn's are like. She only has one or two but I'm assuming they're milk spots.

Thanks :) was a bit worried, they just appeared today. Ill ask HV tomorrow and let you know!

xxx

Doctor told us to put sudacream on them and they were gone the next day!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->