Milton Keynes Anyone ? x

Hi!!! :hi: I'm from Leighton Buzzard so just down the road!

Yeah, not too far at all!! Hope you're doing ok x

Yh im great thanks, kinda liking that the suns finaly out without the rain lol...u? x

I'm northampton so not too far :thumbup: xxx

Hun, if you live in MK I can drop those clothes 'round to you for free if you like? I'm only in Bedford; OH works in MK; and I am always popping over to MK at least once a week. PM me and let me know :thumbup: xx

Hun, if you live in MK I can drop those clothes 'round to you for free if you like? I'm only in Bedford; OH works in MK; and I am always popping over to MK at least once a week. PM me and let me know :thumbup: xx

ok

Its really good to see some local people on here, everyone seemsed so far away lol

I'm from Milton Keynes!! although I live right down at the other end of the country now...but mum and dad still live there so I visit often.

We should all do a meet sometime. I will be down again at easter :D
xx

Easter?? :shock: lol, thats ages away!!

Lol it's the only time I can get off :rofl: Hang on a minute nope I will be down at xmas
xx

ooooo yh that sounds great, i would of had my little one by then :)

Hi honeybun

I am from Milton Keynes :) don't really know any mums to be in this area unfortunately.

You don't have long to go now how are you feeling?

Hi honeybun

I am from Milton Keynes :) don't really know any mums to be in this area unfortunately.

You don't have long to go now how are you feeling?

Hiya, nagh not long to go atall 10 days lol...But think she will be late lol...How long u been in mk? x

Hiya, nagh not long to go atall 10 days lol...But think she will be late lol...How long u been in mk? x

Oooh I hope she isn't too late for you - I bet you are feeling ready to meet her now :)

I've been liuving in MK since 2006, was living in Nottingham before but moved here when I moved in with my then boyfriend, now husband.

I love living in MK and I can't imagine wanting to live anywhere else now :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->