Milton Keynes meet - April 12th - Activity World

:thumbup:

who else is ok for the 12th?

coolio... ill update 1st page.....

where shall we meet?

I dont mind im easy, i'll be in the car so its easier for me to get to places than people without cars iykwim, so whatevers best for them

ill be getting the bus and will prob meet with molly and toria to go to activity world?? :)

oh yeah.... LOL!! There was me thinking i was being little miss efficient.... :rofl:

lunchtime ish?? does anyone have a time preference??

NO WAY!! I just came to see when this meet is and I've missed it by 4 days :dohh: :( :( Did you all have a good time? xxx

I totally forgot about this lol! Need to organise it for another time! So round 2.... preferences for dates?!?

I'll be up for a meet in MK, I'm in Leighton Buzzard so not far away at all x

Who else would be up for it? I will remember it this time lol!! :rofl:

i would like to do it, i forgot about it the 1st time, is everyone still interested???

Well I am...depending on when and where?! Is it likely to be same place as originally decided?

yer i think the original place seemed like a great idea - a lot of the babies arent babies anymore so would be easier to keep the bundles of energy happy!!

I have to use public transport so depending on where it is depends if i can come but i would love to meet more Mummy's :) xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->