Milton Keynes Meet - Weds 25th March

Is your mum still ledning you her car Beck?

Indeed she is so not only will I get lost finding you lot I will also get lost in the car park! And I guess I better bring Jacob along as well x

I always park in the same car park, the one by the market :lol:

Its only a week wednesday better get saving some pennies to spend in H&M on Hello Kitty clothes :lol:

I always park in the same car park, the one by the market :lol:

Its only a week wednesday better get saving some pennies to spend in H&M on Hello Kitty clothes :lol:

Im not to sure how Jacob would look in Hello Kitty clothes if im honest now

Im really excited about actually seeing everyone! If my child is teething and horrible I appologise now x

Im really excited about meeting some new people but im kind of nervous as well!!! I dont get out often these days!! x

:rofl: Becky i meant me!!

Im looking foward to it too ... i love meeting other mummies who dont get bored of baby talk within 30 seconds :lol:

Im nervous because its the first time Ill take her out on my own. She wont take a bottle either so Ill have to feed her in public for the first time.

Im nervous because its the first time Ill take her out on my own. She wont take a bottle either so Ill have to feed her in public for the first time.

Awww hun u'll be fine, u'll have us fellow mummy's to look out for you. :D

Awwwwwwww i'd love to but can't make that day bugger xxxxxxxxxxx

Where is the bus station, is it near the shops? I have never gotton the bus before, ha ha!!

Im getting the bus too, mine stops right outside the main shopping centre x

Im really looking foward to next weds now ... i can have a day off from my diet :lol:

I dont know if between yourselves you want to swap numbers with a couple of people just incase anyone gets lost or anything on Weds: lol:

I think that's a good idea. Im prone to getting lost.

Well i have Becky' and Amy's number :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->