Mindfulness...Stay calm, Stay Positive....

Cloveredwards

Reaction score
Hello ladies,

I'm here in my first trimester for the 3rd time however I've not been lucky up till now. I find myself having moments of sheer panic thinking that everything might all go wrong again but really it's out of our control and that's just life. I know lots of people have had negative experiences too and even for those who haven't I know all these amazing changes taking place in our bodies can feel pretty scary at times. I think it's the lack on control. I just really wanted to share with you some things I do to try and keep myself sane. I came across Mindfulness and meditation because I work at a charity where we look after injured service men and woman of the British armed forces - not only with their physical injuries but also mental injuries. One of the techniques used is mindfulness and can I just tell you all how amazing it is and how it works. There are loads of things on you tube if you type it in. I now do it every day or when i'm feeling anxious and it just helps to calm me down and relax. I urge you to find a quiet space for 20 minutes and try it if you getting to a place where your fears are taking over because there is no point in feeling like that all the time and letting it get the better of you. I don't really post much on here but I do check in most days to see what's going on and it really feels like everyone at some point worries about there pregnancy. Sorry for the essay and if you try it let me know what you think. Have a great weekend. Cx

beautiful idea. thank you for the peaceful thoughts. :)

I love this idea! I suffered a loss in December at 9 weeks 2 days. I have never experienced such heartbreak! Now I'm newly pregnant (4 weeks 5 days) with my rainbow baby. Surprisingly I've not been nearly as anxious this pregnancy despite the loss. Still, anxiety sneaks up on me occasionally and I think this will be a good strategy for calming myself down in the future. Thank you for sharing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->