Minecraft toys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boomerslady

Reaction score
Has anyone seen any deals on minecraft toys/clothes? Ben is obsessed with it but most things I find seem extortionate to me! It's like£16 for 4 tiny figures!

Any help would be great, I'm a complete newbie to this bargain hunting!!

I haven't found any real bargains on minecraft stuff, although some of the minecraft lego I've been watching has dropped in price on amazon. It isn't the cheapest, for sure.

I got DS1 some of the Minecraft figures from Very. I couldn't really find any deals so used the £30 off £60 spend code to get them.

I've got my little sister who is minecraft obsessed the set of plush teddies l, they are £9.99 each in toys r us but I got the full set of 7 from China for £21 posted. They will only go on display so I'm not too fussed about the quality but tbh they look exactly the same as the ones I've seen in store x

I've seen lots on Ebay :flower: Most have been a lot cheaper than in the stores. Our daughter loves Minecraft as well!

We have an As Seen On TV store here, and I scored her a plushy Minecraft Creeper for 10 bucks, when the same one is advertised at Toys R Us for $35! Total rip off!

Thanks for replying ladies. You're right you can't get decent discounts!! I caved yesterday and got a 3 figure set for £10 and a tshirt for £8 (I'd rather spend the money in clothes, than toys he'll play with for 15 mins!!)

Thanks Tiff I'll get looking on eBay for cheap things!! If I hear one mode 'minecraft song' on you tube I might scream!!

Hahaha bens decided it's called stampys lovely world and if I say otherwise he's not impressed. I thought it would be a few more years before I had to deal with computer games!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back