Mini La La inserts... UPDATED PG 2 *Pic added*

are they maybe the new style ones? I havent got a new style one because i hear the outers collect a lot of fluff but i was still umming and ahhing getting one, if thats the insert then nevermind!

Sahara if I remember rightly we ordered from the same site at the same time... I'm going to message the lady, I hope they can send us the right insert, no wonder we had problems with them :dohh: xxx

I just messaged the lady asking for a replacement insert, I just hope she doesnt charge me postage seeing as its not my fault :dohh: thanks for helping girls xxx

she shouldnt charge you postage!! :gun:

If she does I would reply explaining it affects the nappy's functionality....although she probably cant do much- as a stockist- you'd probably have to go to MLL themselves :wacko:

I have the bottom one too. I think they are from the new designs.... No poppers on mine.

the only way to know for sure is to ask someone who has an old and a new

I have the bottom one with my kooky kaleidoscope that i got preloved from here x

yep it seems that is the new style inert then, good thing i found this out because I wanted the dream something print (the orangey blue swirly) I wont bother now :(

Yep, I've got both of these inserts - top with ones I got from C&C (old style), then top ones with the bulk order from Oz, then the new one with the candy damask I got myself from the other Oz shop. Assumed it was the new style of insert.

They are in the wash just now, but I'm sure I thought the new one was thicker? I haven't had any problems that I've noticed yet.

I have both these inserts too :shrug: The older nappies have the poppers and the new ones dont... The new ones are 'meant' to be better and NOT shrink :wacko: My new one is thicker though than the popper one too... Weird. I think i might be emailing her a photo and asking why its so much smaller. I also always use both the inserts :)

I cant see any pictures? Where are they?

I have new and old styles MLL and the new ones came with a different insert and it has no poppers, just like a guide to where to fold it in lines, and like sarah says its a bit thicker.. but still folds over and has a booster so still technically the same just without poppers?!

They all work for me, only wicking if shes on her side and outwee's it! ha ha, but not normally!

Oh ha ha, totally read the whole thread and missed that?! LOL.

Yeah mine look like that although i didnt realise the white ones were so short actually!

Ah riiight, that makes sense- the sorter, skinnier whiter one is for the 'new' style MLLs then...looks rubbish compared to the original MLL insert? :wacko:

sorry OT- eek- sarah iv just clocked your ticker, gave me butterflies!! eeeeee!

:rofl: Get this baby out of me :haha: I keep seeing my tummy moving as baby is 'practice' breathing and keep telling him/her to stop practicing and get out :lol:

They seem to work just as well...i havent had any problems with mine anyhooos.

i had the bottom one with the kaleidoscope on i had, alays used both inserts, never had a problem, never wicked and i liked how slim they were :)

Thanks for your replies girls, probably because it hadnt had enough prewashes then :shrug:

Anyhow I have decided to sell all my nappies now as cant afford to build my stash and need money :cry:

xxx

aw hayley noooo! Im sorry hun :hugs: It is rather expensive when you get an entire pretties stash on the go....:friends:

I did try to reply to your wall post but you dont have a wall to post back to? Id love the Plum if you're wanting to sell....Im sad for you though! I will sell it back to you if you ever wanted it :hugs:

:shock: wheres my wall :wacko: no wonder no one replies to me :haha: xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->