Minimal Symptoms Support Thread

Mushymilkfor2

Tabatha
Reaction score
First trimester is so much about symptom watching and waiting. Silently, or not so silently hoping to get morning sickness, or breast tenderness. But when those things don't come, then what? Your left hoping that everything is okay, but in reality you worry about every little cramp. At least that's how I feel!

I had minimal symptoms with my last pregnancy, but even less this one! I don't feel as if I'm urinating more, if I smell things more strongly, or really pregnant at all.

So others with no symptoms, let's support each other here!

Tbh athough I was floored with sickness about 2 weeks ago other than this I really haven't struggled that much and it was a worry. I know everything is good though as I had scan on Thursday. I also found the heart beat on my doppler sat and yesterday. I'm 10 + 3 today x

I'm in exactly the same boat. Though what I find hardest is the fact I loads of strong symptoms with my DS from about 5wks and this time there's nothing. I don't feel pregnant at all and unless I suddenly start having some pretty serious symptoms I won't believe I'm pregnant until I see a baby on an ultrasound. Right now I wouldn't be surprised if someone told me this is a phantom pregnancy!

Hi Ladies

I just wanted to give you all some support... I am also one with very few symptoms. I seem to experience more symptoms around the times I would be ovulating or on my period, but for the most part, I feel very normal and other than an increased waist line at 9 weeks 3 days, I doubt there is a whole lot different you can see or whatever..

Anyway, I wanted to let you know I went to the doctor for an 8 week scan and all was normal. Baby had a good heartbeat and good blood flow, so it can be very normal to not have very many symptoms. I would love to continue using this thread as I still have more symptom free days than days where I am experiencing stuff and I am anxiously counting down the days for my 12 week scan (4 weeks and 1 hour from right now) where I will officially give myself permission to not be nervous.

I lack symptoms this time round also. Unfortunatly the lack of symptoms don't mean a boy for me, as although I had none with DS, my 2nd trimester miscarriage between dd and this pregnancy was also a boy, which I had terrible MS for more than DD! I had a scan due to a UTI last week, saw heartbeat so everything is going well. It's just a waiting game.

Oh god I'm in exactly the same boat. No extra peeing, no sore boobs, no sickness and even my bloating is away! Sometimes I wish I was sick just so I'd have something to tell me all was progressing!

I am in the same boat. I am only about 4 weeks but with my last previous three pregnancies, two of even which ended in loss (so the theory about not having symptoms means MC isn't true for everyone), I knew before I had my :bfp: that I was pregnant. Nausea was there 24/7, cramping was horrible, my boobs were so sore I had to use hot water bottles to soothe them and I was exhausted all day long. Now this time I have barely anything other than some mild twinges "down there" that are only noticeable if I think about it and not necessarily urinating more frequently, just urinating more amount than I usually do. I felt good with my DD too, didn't even have any bleeding with her in the first trimester, and she ended up being perfectly fine. I guess the theory of less symptoms = boy wasn't true for me either. :haha:

I'm not pregnant but just swinging by to say that I had two pregnancies with ZERO first trimester symptoms (and barely any other symptoms before end of second trimester!), and two healthy, full-term births.

I guess I was lucky in that a lack of symptoms only seemed like a good thing to me. I felt it meant my body was handling the pregnancy well, and that it was a good sign for my energy levels post-birth, and ability to handle the birth with little or no medication, which all turned out to be true.

As far as I know, there is really no relationship between strength of symptoms and health of the pregnancy. So hard as it might be, try to see the positive side!

I know exactly how you feel!!

I've had NO symptoms whatsoever (except missing my period and a positive test). I think I'm extra paranoid because I had an early miscarriage in February and then fell pregnant 2 weeks later, so I thought it couldn't possibly last. I look for symptoms all the time but I feel completely normal. I keep telling my friends & my doctor I wish I would get some morning sickness so I would feel pregnant and they say I'm just lucky but I don't feel lucky I feel paranoid.

But... on my 8 week ultrasound there actually was a baby :) with a normal heartbeat!! And just yesterday I got healthy NIPT results back! I'm still not feeling pregnant at all but I'm starting to believe maybe we are just lucky dodging the morning sickness!

Also, I just found out mine is a boy :blue: and I've heard women get less morning sickness with boys.... so maybe we're all having boys!

Good luck everyone :)

I was just saying that I wish I would get sick at least once a day to reassure me. I know by second trimester I'm going to be thrilled I never got sick, but for now a little bit is okay!

Larkspur, I didn't have any issues with my last pregnancy either, but I never worried. This one I'm not really worried, just having a hard time believing it I guess. So a few extra symptoms would be nice!

I'm the same zero symptoms!! Only just over 4 weeks so early days but nothing! Had bloating and feeling sick around implantation and just after but now nothing. This is my 4th with my first two didn't really suffer at all with my third felt awful with feeling sick and tired and having to eat all the time all 3 are boys. Keeping my fingers crossed it's a healthy pregnancy cx

I did not have 1 symptom with my first, she was truly my prefect pregnancy, expect for her stubbornness to come out in the end, and she's an incredible 22 mo old in every way. I understand how nerve racking it can be and like you I didn't seem to worry about it the first time around.

This baby has been the opposite and I would cry at times b/c I thought the nausea would never end, it's truly horrible. Even with the bloating, tiredness, nausea, acid reflex...I still worry. :wacko: That's just me though!

My boobs were very slightly tender and I would get a tad bit of ms at night. The last two days nothing. I can't help but worry.

Hey ladies :)

I had minimal symptoms in first trimester. I wasn't sick once and besides being a bit more tired and hungry (which could have just been psychological) I felt completely fine. And I am carrying TWO healthy babies, currently 21 weeks.

Don't worry too much, your body is just tolerating the pregnancy very well!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->