'minimum user posts' for journals.

amytrisha

Mother of boys.
Reaction score
Is there any way you could consider hiding journals to people with less than say 50 posts?

Me and a few others have just gotten paranoid over a random user thanking our posts in my journal! They have no posts and have been a member since May, thanked people 8 times.. Paranoid someone could see my journal so easy :argh:

Thankq :) xx

I'll also add, there is a user with the exact same name as the one spoke about Amy^ minus a number in the username who has been a member since July 2009 with no posts either, think it could be the same person.

Journals are hidden to guests.

I'm afraid as a public forum there is a limit to what we restrict and how, journals are appealing to new members. Not all of our members are talkers, this doesn't mean they don't like some of the information and posts on the forum. Now and then you might find a computer spammer liking the odd post, don't be alarmed it's nothing to worry about.

Wobbles

Ah ok then, I don't think the person found the post informative cos it was just between friends talking iykwim.. Just made us all feel a bit awkward that someone would be going through our conversations for no given reason :) I can understand that journals make the site appealing though.

Thanks for your reply!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->