Mirena coil following lots of babies..

MumOfPlenty

Expecting squishy #6...
Reaction score
Hi all, it's been ages since I've posted on here, what with having my last baby and the other 4 to look after, and starting college and getting married.. and oh, it's just been so busy!

Anyway, to get to the point - I didn't know where to put this on the forum!

My baby girl is nearly 10 months. I had the mirena coil fitted in January. I've experienced all the usual crap that goes with it, the sickness, the cramping, the unusual bleeding, the no bleeding at all, bigger boobs, smaller boobs, everything!

However, lately.. I've been getting what feel like baby movements 'down there'.. It's not gas, I'm pretty sure it's not gas, cos it seems to be fairly regular.. And irregular too, if that makes sense? It's waaaay down low, and right at the front.. If I lay on my side and pull my legs up into the foetal position it feels like there's a ball in my tummy.. The movement feels like rolls and kicks.. But I can't feel anything from the outside, tis all inside. My waist has got a wee bit thicker, but to be honest, that could just be down to too much chinese food! :lol: My boobs are bigger, but they tend to go up and down depending on where in my cycle the mirena has me at times. A few weeks back (prolly more like a couple of months now) I had a funny discharge which I have only ever experienced when I've fallen pregnant with my other children (right at the beginning). And a urine infection :wacko:

I did 2 pregnancy tests yesterday and they were both negative. But from what I've read this could be due to the hormones in the mirena. I have no idea what's going on! :shrug:

So.. My question is this.. Have you ever fallen pregnant on the mirena coil? Do you know someone that has? And what happened?

Oh, and I've got the docs on Monday morning, I'm hoping he can do some sort of test to tell for sure.. :wacko:

Am gonna feel soooo stupid if it's just gas :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->