Mirena is OUT, what to expect now?

babydoll06

Reaction score
I had it in about eight months. I never really kept up with tracking my period while it was in but I did have one every month. Before the mirena (when I did track) I'd vary 32-40 days between periods each month. My last period was on new years so I should be ready to ovulate within the next few days.. with the mirena coming out now, would I still ovulate, or would I bleed from the mirena coming out.. or.. what..??

I had it in about eight months. I never really kept up with tracking my period while it was in but I did have one every month. Before the mirena (when I did track) I'd vary 32-40 days between periods each month. My last period was on new years so I should be ready to ovulate within the next few days.. with the mirena coming out now, would I still ovulate, or would I bleed from the mirena coming out.. or.. what..??

It took me two cycles to conceive after getting mine out. The mirena releases hormones that thins the uterus lining and it may take a few cycles for that lining to thicken back up but I have also heard of couples getting pregnant the first cycle after its taken out

I'm on cycle 3 since getting my mirena out. I had my first period within a couple of days. I'm defiantly ovulating but my cycles have now changed. They used to be 28 days but now appear to be 25 days.

I'm not doing either at the minute. I can't temp as i work night shifts.

I should be oing within the next few days but since I took my mirena out yesterday should I expect my cycle to change then? I won't ovulate and will get a period instead?

I should be oing within the next few days but since I took my mirena out yesterday should I expect my cycle to change then? I won't ovulate and will get a period instead?

I bled right away afterwards but I don't think I'd count that as a period I would maybe use opk the ones that come with 20 or more strips so you know if you ovulated or not? Or have a general idea

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->